DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey there and welcome to my mod :)

Here we got an old classic made by yours truly.... redone. A lot better, i might add. Its an Orcish Waraxe, stats: damage and crit each +1 compared to regular orcish waraxe, recipe same as orcish waraxe plus 3 bone meals, price orcish waraxe +10 (thats 100 gold), to be crafted at any forge, orcish tier. Standalone version, will run no matter what you did to your game. Literally.

Enjoy, and stay tuned for updates, it got late today and theres a chance that im gonna tweak it a bit, didnt have much testing time tonight ;)

Now download it and go butcher some stuff the orcish way!        \m/ :woot: \m/

HAIL MALACATH!

How to install: Just unzip the file into your skyrims-data folder and add it to your load order. Should be compatible with the majority of mod-managers. If you run into any problems, just let me know.

Perms: No reuploads, not to be included in any other mod, this thing is TESALLIANCE-exclusive.

metalasfu1.JPG

metalasfu2.JPG

metalasfu3.JPG

metalasfu4.JPG

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Ashenfire

Great design.  Blends very well.

Did not test the swing/weight ratio at this time.

Link to review