DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REL] Armoured Imperial Patrols

Relic

I made something similar to these when I first attempted modding.

However I was not happy with the original release as it was pour and broken in places,

So anyway here it is remade!

It adds Steel Armour to the Imperial Guard Patrols that you see going around the main roads of Cyrodiil.

[align=center]Included are two different versions:

Aesthetic

Purely for appearance and does not edit the statistics of the horses in any way other than the model parts used.

Realism

Adds 150 extra hit points to the horses and lowers their speed by 3.[/align]

21153-3-1228043100.jpg

Download:

The Elder Scrolls NexusPlanet Elder ScrollsThe Elder Scrolls Files

I did this hoping it would appeal to vanilla lovers and realism freaks!

So anyway, I hope you guys like it, and enjoy!

If you can think of any improvements I can add, feel free to contact me by email, pm, or any other method that you can.

:woot: You again! First poster on both! ^^

I recommend getting the KotN retail disk off eBay.

Gives you everything except Battlehorn Castle, which I got on the free week before I even owned TESIV on PC. (Had on PS3 first).

Also like the looks of Lost Sword of the Aylieds. Mayhap I'll download it tomorrow!

LOL  I get around.   aa_tongue.gif  Oh I'll get horse armor here soon.  lol  Just been lazy til now and we have the rest of the DLC.  I really want this mod.  

Hope you enjoy Lost Sword!  The sequel is in the works as we speak and looks to be amazing!

Nice work! It annoyed me to no end that 'Imperial Watchmen' horses didn't have any armor despite my DLC. There suppose to be warhorses/scout horses right? :wave:

As the mod says, they Patrol.
They travel the roads hoping to keep the roads safer from marauders and bandits.
This is a lot more meaningful if you install a mod such as travellers of Tamriel, as there are actually people for them to guard! :poke: