DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Konnichiwa

Lingwei

Hi everyone.

I've joined up here so that I can share what I've learned from modding quests for Oblivion so that others who wish to learn how to create quests themselves can find someplace that will explain how to relatively easily.

I've been a little quiet on the modding front for the past 6 months of so (modder burnout) but with the release of Fallout 3 I'm starting to get back into it. I've been living in Japan since Septmember so I've been learning a lot of Japanese, so if anyone has any japanese questions then I'll try my best to help you as well.

Oh and Happy New Year too.

Welcome Lingwei! Great to see another new Scholar. I always found Dialogue and Quests very confusing, are you covering both?

I hope also to live in Japan some day. A beautiful place with a very good games industry.

Unfortunately the only Japanease I know other than Konnichiwa is "zelda no denitsu".

Welcome to the Alliance Lingwei!

I have been hanging out around here for a while.

Now that F3 is out, will I ever finish my Clocks for My Houses? LOL

I will have to get it slapped together soon and release it. :candle:

I am also glad to see you signed up as the quest builder. Even looking at your examples, it seems rather complex to me. F3 made it even more difficult! LOL