DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Armor Mod (Storyline Ideas?)

Colin_man

So I'm BARELY "in progress" with my next mod, and will be relocating soon, so progress will be slow, BUT I'd like to know if anyone has any storyline ideas for a quest revolving around the armors and weapons I will (hopefully) be creating.  Here are pictures of them.. Oh and I know they look outlandish, but hey it's my mod  :wave:

First set:

Second set:

Third set:

I was thinking of having these be high-level conjuration spells (the whole set being summoned with one spell) for mages who, at times, need that physical edge.  There is the possibility of a separate quest for fighters to get non-spell versions of the weaponry, as well.  Each spell will have it's own tailored buffs as well as a couple negative effects.

Story ideas anyone? :)

These are the three that I'm most confident I can pull off.. being that for #2 and #3 all I would have to do is some texturing of resources.. I may add more as time goes on.. and Umm.. becomes more available

okokok.. here are some other ideas lol

Set 4:

for hand-to-handers

Set 5:

outfit

energy bow and arrows

Here's set 2 so far  :pints:

Just some retexturing and such, for stuff I DON'T have the rights to release yet.. but hey, thought I'd share.

I still have to retexture the wings and add them to the set.  

Question, though:  I've got a mesh from another mod which includes a bare chest from Robert's male.  In the interest of having less clipping I'd like just the arm armor and not the chest.  Would removing the chest part of the piece mess with the mechanics of the arm armor?

Questline Idea.

I'm gonna keep things nameless for this so you can do whatever you want.

An Island, similar to Japan in flora and geography. Aylied ruins on one side, Imperial on the other side, (divided by a stream).

No-one knows what happened. The war just ended. No-one left alive.

There are ghosts in the towns (Aylied one is the underground city, Imperial is small town with a fort outside it).

Of course everyone is dead and everywhere is untoched.

The bodies lie wherever they were when they died. (aka skeletons lying about in shapes).

Quest on a journal at a camp of an Imperial explorer.

Details on a strange race with psycic abilites.

You go into the mountain that dominates the island.

Elemental Bosses.

Each one gives you different rewards.

Daedra guarded for normal enemies.

Give me a PM or reply if you want me to help you develop this!  :pints:

I was thinking of having different bosses or caves for each set.  Also, each set has different properties, so.... I was thinking of something like the player having to "travel the way of bone" for set #4, for instance.  Ice for set #2, Either Blood or Shadow for set #3, wind or light for set  #5, and umm.. brawn.. for set #1?  Each could have enemies that reflect the weapon's abilities.  Good stuff Relic.. let's keep brainstorming on this basic concept.