DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Contact Info

Tyana_Rie

For anyone trying to contact me on the Bethesda Forums don't bother, I've had enough of the "Self-Appointed Computer Wizards, Wannabe Rap Stars, and just General Know-it-Alls,

who can't see any side of a debate except their own, and believe only their answers are the correct ones.

Who then need to resort to personal insults and name-calling when they can't ram their "Incorrect" viewpoints down your throat.

I'm also fed up with the armchair critics and other safely anonymous people who can never seem to ever say anything nice, thanks to their online anonymity.

Having said that, any modders that need to get in touch with me because of current projects or future ones can contact me here,

as it will send me an email alert.

Please include your email address so I can contact you.

Anyone else who has been PM'ing me at the Bethesda forums, your PM's will go unanswered as I'm not logging on to the Bethsoft forums

ever again, unless they perhaps add a 35+ age group section, as I can't be arsed with over-opinionated children anymore,

If I haven't answered your PM, that is why, so if I owe you voice parts, this is the place to contact me.

I've left my onmvoice site up, just for the audio links in my guide/tutorial, as I don't log in there anymore either.

If there are other modders who are looking for me, that aren't members here, and have mentioned trying

to get a hold of me on the Bethesda boards, then let them know to contact me here.

Thank You

I'm sorry to hear they've roughed you up so badly over there Tyana. :simba: Rest assured that wont be an issue here.

I am very happy to know you haven't left us. I was getting worried about you and I'd miss you. You're advice has been instrumental in making me a better voice actor and I would hate to lose that support. :blink:

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of it on BGS, mate. Everyone has rough times, I almost took a vacation from BGS myself the other day matter-of-fact. Best thing to do is distance yourself as you have so it doesn't get under your skin anymore. I think you have my email addy already, but I'll PM it to you again, just in case. :blink:

The moderators allow way too much on the Beth forum. It took me two 'reports' and 3 PM's to get some very foul language removed. Seems this person thinks swearing will make his posts be listened to over the more sensible posts. The modderator had difficulty seeing the G D word as well as other offensive words that were 'not offensive' enough to be removed. I myself find I participate less and less on the beth forum...

Well, just my show of support for your decision.

It's very rare that one would see me at the Bethesda forums anymore.

Frankly, I agree with what you said about those who debate without any will or intention to believe the other side. That's what makes this community so great I suppose. It's well moderated, and friendly. What more could a TES-fan ask for?!

:blush:

It seems there has been somewhat of a lack of moderation there of late, I am not entirely sure what that is all about.... as I am not in the loop any longer.

Beth forums have a quite large population of members, from all over the world. Is it any wonder that the less-than-desireables are more in evidence there? Not really. You will find the sames types even in real life, perhaps a bit less outspoken, as you can actually identiify them, but still.... I have know people Just Like That in real life as well. You will never convince them, never sway them. And it is an exercise in frustration to even try. They can be fun to poke with stick though.....