DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Gurthang

charlescrowe

CharlesCrow, I`m sorry for double posting, but I`ve got a little problem. I`ve gone everywhere I could access, killed everything, except the horses. I looked inside everywhere, except in the trespass test house in HawkHaven where the only place i couldn`t get to was the trapdoor in the floor just to the right as i entered. There`s a big honkin wall sitting right on top of it. Since there`s no sign of your sword anywhere else, that`s the only place I haven`t looked. Any ideas?

Nope, sorry. Totally dark down there. I had to console back to the surface. Whatdya think...reinstall? Delete first...? Lotsa goodies there but all I really want is that beautiful sword.

[edit] Nope that didn`t work either. Oh well, c`est la vie.

hmm... you did "coc testinghall" right?

Rodger that, same each time. Whenever the game crashes on me the cursor goes away and I have to CTRL ALT DEL out and log off...so about ten times during my questing through the site I had to reboot and coc testinghall back in. Not to mention getting lost in the dark while "dipping". How far can something fall anyway. Using the map screen I explored, not just the NE corner but all over trying to see if the cursor would "activate" on anything. Still nothing. I`ve deleted and wiped all referances to Gurthang so that when I reload it wont pick up any residuals. Vista`s a real pain sometimes, the way it stores info all over the digital map. I`m not giving up yet, so here I go again, I`ll keep you posted. Si Shen...are you having the same prob? :rofl:

:woot: Okay, got em both...sweet. These are really nice. The 26 and 24 point hit`s right up there with my Umbra at 27. Altho I gotta say Gurthang and his little bro look much finer...um...how come no name for the sibling? when I equip either one, my "weapon equipped" box is blank, blued out. No prob for me, I usually know what I have equipped. Interesting point, at first I couldn`t find them and exited the game. I then fired up the CS and under "interior" in the cell view, scrolled down to "testinghall" location and brought it up in the render window. It took a bunch of scrolling and zooming but right there, to the right of where you enter the hall, about two paces out and three or four to your right... there they were. So back in the game I went straight to `em. Thank you Charles Crowe, now to blood them, maybe the meanest enchantment I can cast at the university arch mages tower (or should I say, my tower). :rofl::woot::poke:

They're kinda hard to find, but they're straight out from the third door under the red lights, from the corner where the white and red lights meet. And yes, you need to attach an icon to it.

But who cares - this is an absolutely awesome blade!

Grond, how can I attach an icon? The areas of the testinghall are pretty awsome too. I went everywhere, checked out everything, killed everything except that merchant that I could only knock out, and the horses of course ( they probably weren`t carrying the swords ). Really great resource. :rofl:

If you don't mind a vanilla icon ( and you've unpacked your BSAs ), simply double click on your weapon in the CS's Objects field, and you'll see the box which says "add icon image". Click that box and it opens the icon folder. Open the weapons folder there, and pick the icon you'd like to use by double-clicking. I like the BlackWood Blade icon, the hilts look like Gurthang's, but that's just me.

Cool, Grond. I`ve already named his little brother when I gave him a magnatude 100 drain health enchantment. Gurtang waits for me to level some more so I can give him a really killer destruction attribute. Grond, I`m not sure I know what you mean by "unpack my BSA files". These are in the CS? Or in MyGamea>Oblivion>Data? :blush: