DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

*spoilers* Midas Magic and Lost Spires

Mannimagnus

To obtain these spells talk to the Vendor Midas. His shop is located to the Right as you enter the Arcane University Court Yard. Before you enter the University itself.

WARNING: There is a special way you get these spells so make sure you listen to the shop keep and read his book, and check the FAQ if you need any tips.

IMPORTANT: Midas Magic requires the Oblivion 1.2 Patch

To start them youll need to either

a) get the Astral Mark/Recall spell or

b) use the gate in Midas Basement

once your in the astral pocket(i believe its called) you might be able to spot another floating island out there, you'll need to use a spell to get there, theirs multiple ones that can be used.

I do believe you start the Astral quests by heading down to his basement, where there will be a portal, but I could be remembering something else, but try that.

Edit: Looks like Prime Monky hit reply before I did O.o

ok, i got a question about the lost spires.

i've cleared the second spire, the one after the overgrown one, and i have found no artifacts and have cleared everything out. the only odd thing i found was that portal, which btw was a fun battle, but i havnt gotten a quest update at all. it has also been over a week since i had those miners dig that tunnel for me, and have not gotten anything about that either.

and the argonian is still gone on his trip, so i cant tlk to him either.

ok, i got a question about the lost spires.

i've cleared the second spire, the one after the overgrown one, and i have found no artifacts and have cleared everything out. the only odd thing i found was that portal, which btw was a fun battle, but i havnt gotten a quest update at all. it has also been over a week since i had those miners dig that tunnel for me, and have not gotten anything about that either.

and the argonian is still gone on his trip, so i cant tlk to him either.

In the portal where the warlock is, there should be a skeleton, search it, and there will be a quest item, an ayleid scroll, that will give you an update, head back to either Rythor, Sove, or Nediene, I cant remember who but one of them, and then you will continue, feel free to ask more questions :wave: .

About Midas Magic:I saw that pocket, so theres an island in the distance?, thanks, now I can continue!. aa_banana.gif

In the portal where the warlock is, there should be a skeleton, search it, and there will be a quest item, an ayleid scroll, that will give you an update, head back to either Rythor, Sove, or Nediene, I cant remember who but one of them, and then you will continue, feel free to ask more questions :lmao: .

About Midas Magic:I saw that pocket, so theres an island in the distance?, thanks, now I can continue!. aa_banana.gif

oh, ok :P i used tcl to get to that island cuz i was curious about it. what spell is needed for it?

i cant find a skeleton. the closest thing is that warlock that you battle and thats it, but all i get off of that is his staff. does it have an item ID so i can just add it?

More detail please, where exactly are you and what is it your journal says you need?

tells me that i need to clear out the spire and keep my eye out for relics.

i was looking in the portal in the very bottom center room. i believe there is a xilivai, daedroth, and crystal atronach there. and one dead clanfear if i remember correctly. ther are 2 warlock chests, one on the opposite side on the room and one near the entrance to that room. the "groove" that you walk through is in a U shape, and there is a slab w/ a hieroglyphic er somthing at the tops of the U.

tells me that i need to clear out the spire and keep my eye out for relics.

i was looking in the portal in the very bottom center room. i believe there is a xilivai, daedroth, and crystal atronach there. and one dead clanfear if i remember correctly. ther are 2 warlock chests, one on the opposite side on the room and one near the entrance to that room. the "groove" that you walk through is in a U shape, and there is a slab w/ a hieroglyphic er somthing at the tops of the U.

Hmm, try this? http://www.lostspires.com/pages/faqs.htm

I haven't played through the Spires completely yet. I keep getting sidetracked. :lmao: But you may find the answer you need in there. Try #6 or #8. Either of those could be the spire you're talking about I think.

• 4 months later...

Thanks, what type exactly?.

Hey, has anyone figured out how to remove the crystal in the astral plane yet? after i saw that it was a vanilla spell (thanks) it hit me. i wont tell you what spell to use, but i will say you will start kicking yourself once you figure it out. when i did, i lol'ed. I would congratulate whoever made the Midas mod with the Astral Plane in it because it looks cool, and it has enemies that use Midas spells. Anyone who gets in, watch out, there are ghost enemies that use midas force ball, which WILL push you. Congrats to the Midas maker, and i hope someone figures out the puzzle. One hint for those that want it, as usual with riddles, the answer is in the statement / question.