DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello Everyone

AlexPej79

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to introduce my self, My name is Alex, playing oblivion on PC and PS3. I can't stay away from that game. When I don't play, I am working or on the forums about the game.

So once again, Hello everyone.

My favorite race is Argonian, tried Imperial on Morrowind, did a full run. When I got Oblivion always picked Argonian, I tried Breton once (not full run), but felt like it wasn't me.

Indeed, event he Scholars have times when they learn something new :D

Scholars make it sound better, lol.

Hello Alex! I hope you like it here, I sure do! :D

Regarding to TES, of course, The people who like this, that too.

Welcome to TESA Alex! :no: Any friend of Skal/Glaedr's is welcome here! :lmao: There always someone to chat with, help is plentiful as is the silliness and the coffee always flows freely. :P LOL Or maybe that last bit is just me.

lol, not a bad idea, coffee in one hand, mouse in the other.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and learn a lot about modding- you are interested in that, right? Or has my coffee not kicked in? :D

Welcome.

I like it here and will. The layout is awesome.

Hello Critterman, WhoGuru and greenwarden.

Hello again, is there a thread for Mod ideas, comments or request. I don't want to create a thread if there is one. WOW, this forum is huge. I got to get use to it.

Questions about modding? The Enclave

Questions about Ob and MW mods? Elder Scrolls Mods

General mod spitballing ( pre WIP ) Modding General

:lmao:

EDIT - Go ahead and make a thread if there isn't one to suit your need.

lol, every other post? i dont think i've seen someone reply that many times in their own post. I was planing on being the first to great you, but i seem to have already been beaten to that. :lmao:

you'll like the atmosphere here. its a lot more friendly and welcoming than over at beth. enjoy your stay! yoshi.gif

lol, every other post? i dont think i've seen someone reply that many times in their own post. I was planing on being the first to great you, but i seem to have already been beaten to that. :yes:

you'll like the atmosphere here. its a lot more friendly and welcoming than over at beth. enjoy your stay! yoshi.gif

Well friend, if you make a thread of introduction of your self, you got to be on top of it.

Also more info, when I got Oblivion for PC in 2006, I played a full run without cheating or mods. When I got to level 51 or 52, my attribute was under 100 except for personality.

No more level ups. After that I understood leveling, I don't remember from Morrowind, well after my full run on OB, made my own plug-ins for OB. I wouldn't even call it a mod.

It was really a boost plug-in, carry more thing, custom spell (teleport) to the Frost-crag, A book that gained skills. Played OB off and on, now I also got it for PS3, when I finish that I will go back on PC and put some mods.

Just want to give my thanks to those who make Mods for those who can't, and also for you guy spending your time on them.

:P Hello Alex, we`re getting quite a group of argonians here. I`ve played as a redguard and an imperial but I like the attribute package that comes with a reptilian race. regarding WhoGuru, Watch your cookies,she seems to have a remarkable ability to swoop in out of nowhere and snatch em up. lol. Anyway, when I came here I couldn`t even open the CS, I`m still struggling but now I have some backup. This place is the coolest. See ya around.

:woot:

:P Hello Alex, we`re getting quite a group of argonians here. I`ve played as a redguard and an imperial but I like the attribute package that comes with a reptilian race. regarding WhoGuru, Watch your cookies,she seems to have a remarkable ability to swoop in out of nowhere and snatch em up. lol. Anyway, when I came here I couldn`t even open the CS, I`m still struggling but now I have some backup. This place is the coolest. See ya around.

:woot:

Thanks donnato, I like it here and it's big here. Trying to get use to navigate throughout the forum. I keep looking at the picture here and very great resolution. OK, I will keep one eye on my cookies and the other at the monitor, thanks for that tip.