DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Is Introduce myself

Herolegend

good afternoon my name is legendary hero, I dont know why i call myself this maybe some child fantasy I had some years ago I cant remember lol . I'm 30 and single and I live with my parents because it is cheap lol its hard life to live with parents for my age I sneak past them to go out and back in Greek parents are over loving and very strict, I need to leave home I know this lol. but work is hard to find many people out of job and economy is down the toilet and I cant stop the flush.

Today I'm introduce myself to say hi and welcome, I'm from england but Im Greek too I used to play a lot of games I love games very much I have every played game in the cool world recently I stop because of life is hard, I now prefer to go out and party with opposite sex which is fun too, its easier to type with my cousin correcting me lol but not here today tho I try my best.

I share some jokes with you all that i copy is clean to keep maybe funny? Why did the king go to the dentist?

He wanted to have his teeth crowned. Where do snowmen dance?

At a snowball. Father: Did you see Father Christmas this year, son?

Son: No it was too dark to see him, but I heard what he said when he stubbed his toes on the edge of my bed. What do you get if you cross a cat with Father Christmas? Santa Claws. Why did the farmer feed his pigs sugar and vinegar?

He wanted sweet and sour pork. Q. What did the elf use to make him taller? A. He used elf raising flour.

What did the traffic light say to the car? Don't look, I'm changing. Q: What do you get if you cross a bird with a magician?

A: A flying sorcerer. Q. What did they call prehistoric sailing disasters? A. Tyrannosaurus wrecks. How does Batman's wife call him for dinner?

Dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner - Batman! What is the most popular sentence at school? I don't know.

A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice. "Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you." The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him. The man was astonished.

He went on, and after awhile he was going to cross the road. Once again the voice shouted: "Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step a car will run over you and you will die." The man did as he was instructed, just as a car came careening around the corner, barely missing him.

"Where are you?" the man asked. "Who are you?"

"I am your guardian angel," the voice answered.

"Oh yeah?" the man asked. "And where the hell were you when I got married?"

===========================

hmm ok I try my best to copy paste as many i could find, my sense of humous is not good today sorry.

please to meet you have nice day! This forum take me 2 hours I think to type sorry for my very not good english.

Well, hello thar!

Those jokes are what my history teacher would call "groaners". They're so dumb you just groan about it. laugh.gif I'm not saying their bad, but I mean c'mon "What did they call prehistoric sailing disasters? A. Tyrannosaurus wrecks." What?? Lol, they really just make you laugh cause it doesn't really make any sense :lmao:

Well anyways, we don't really have a shortage of comedians here, so hopefully you can find a spot to stay here :thumbup:

Heyya HeroLegend, Have fun and keep on smiling!

And one of my own really lame awesome jokes for you, first post on the web so haha :question:

Q. What did one busted up shoe say to the other?

A. Nothing, because it had no tongue!

- and because it's a two parter...

Q. Why didn't it have a tongue?

A. The other one ripped it out... It had no sole!

• 1 month later...