DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #24

Mannimagnus

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL We have managed to successfully hide how many cats we had. :lmao: We brought them in last in boxes, yowling the whole way but we got them in without being busted. New landlord thinks we only have two. :P I'm slowly getting everything unpacked. Ran out of room in the dumpster until trash day so we have a stack of empty boxes by the door. Thankfully trash day is tomorrow. :wave: I'm taking a break from the unpacking right now and watching Kill Bill Volume II

:D I love Quentin Tarantino.

Yesterday I woke up to find the car missing. We reported it to find it had been impounded. We have NO tickets. Where AHEAD on payments. And there where no legal issues *Broken head lights or anything like that*

We went to the impound lot and told them our name and all that.

For some strange reason they could not find it. Until I found it.

The car. OUR car was not listed as ours. Even the listed Liecence plate was wrong.

So after a BUNCH of legal crap. (16 hours worth of waiting and waiting) It seems who ever impounded the car was supposed to get another PT cruiser. And had not bothered to check the plates. When we met him he right away claimed WE changed the plates. And did all he could to get out of it.

After a few more hours of waiting we get the car back. The Impound guys (repo guys) said sorry *AHAHAHAH! Ya that helped*

And to top it off. I had to pay 200 bucks because the car had sat at the lot.

Go U.S Legal system go.

Saw the premier of "Star wars the clone wars" Was quite happy

Then saw Stargate universe was on. So I watched that. now even 30 mins in they had a sex scene. They also had a very....corny sort of way of finding the main character and stuff like that. So far they have destroyed the Stargate idea.

Plot

Smart guy finds code. Smart guy cant break code. Smart guy puts code in video game. Nerd kid breaks code. Government nabs kid. Kid taken to planet. Planet attacked. People forced though stargate to ancient ship.

Most of the story so far told though flash backs.

Well thankfully they stopped the flashback junk in the second hour. I agree the whole thing seems a bit weakly put together but I'm hoping things improve later. There's nothing else worth watching on Fridays anyway, so they better fix it.

I hate the way Sci-Fi does their scheduling and production. I'm annoyed by the fact that Eureka is already back on hiatus, but it's not like they don't do this with every show they run.

Well thankfully they stopped the flashback junk in the second hour. I agree the whole thing seems a bit weakly put together but I'm hoping things improve later. There's nothing else worth watching on Fridays anyway, so they better fix it.

I hate the way Sci-Fi does their scheduling and production. I'm annoyed by the fact that Eureka is already back on hiatus, but it's not like they don't do this with every show they run.

They started to fail when they changed their name.

I admit..the ancient ship is awesome..along with da floaty cameras.

The ONLY person I liked in that show so far is the Nerdy kid.

They've been failing long before the silly name change. They made a mockery of trying to follow Battlestar Galactica because of their scheduling lunacy. They really seem more interested in wrestling and B-movie creature flicks than actual interesting science fiction.

They've been failing long before the silly name change. They made a mockery of trying to follow Battlestar Galactica because of their scheduling lunacy. They really seem more interested in wrestling and B-movie creature flicks than actual interesting science fiction.

The constant stream of HORRBILE sci fi movies makes me wanna hurt someone.

I will have to reserve judgement on SG U until I see it.

I cant even comment on the Sci-Fi network because I dont get it here.

I can say there are a LOT of movies in the last 5 years or so that have been direct to video that should never have been made.

I'm still undecided about Stargate Universe. I want to like it but so far...well I try to never judge a new show based on the first few episodes. Some shows have growing pains. :P

As for Siffie (SyFy) or whatever the hell the new name is, it's bloody insulting really, changing the name like that so that "it will appeal to a wider audience"? In other words...to more than just us sci fi geeks. right. Idiots. :pints: Sooo not impressed. LOL

I promised pictures of my new house so here you go all! :D Or anyone interested anyway, bearing in mind I'm still unpacking. :drool: So there's crap everywhere.

http://s45.photobuck...ru/New%20house/

and the stupid videos uploaded in reverse order. :)