DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Jiquorse

Uglulyx

What is Jiquorse?

Jiquorse is currently in the very early work in progress stage. When finished Jiquorse will be a medium sized city which is loosely based on Venice. The city will be full of life and beauty, just like the real medieval Venice. I also aim to create a completely new collection of clothing, weapons, and armour specifically for Jiquorse. It will be nothing like anything you can find in Tamriel.

There will lots for the player to do in the city, most of them expensive. Jiquorse will be a mecca for rich characters to go and spend their gold; be it flamboyant clothing, gourmet food, or even underground gambling.

Want to help?

Now building even a small city is a huge undertaking, but many hands makes light work. While it is difficult for multiple modders to work on a single file there are still ways you can help. There are a few things which one can do outside of the construction set that would aid me.

New Clothing, Jewelry and armour: I'm looking for apparel which reflects the renaissance era Italy, if you can give me links to resources that I may use or even create something that I could use please do so. It will really help me out and I'll be sure to give you a mention in the credits.

Weapons: Same as above I need medieval Italian styled weapons. Any help finding or even making some would be greatly appreciated.

Clutter: I need more than just crates and barrels to fill my streets, if you know of any clutter resources please link me to them. It would be very helpful.

Activities: I'm looking for as many ways that I can find to occupy the player. If you have any cool ideas for activities for the player I'd be happy to hear them.

Screens

CS Render - Base Layout of main island

InGame - Main Island at night

InGame - Main Island Day

Great Tower of Jiquorse

Main Island Plaza Statue

Main Island Shipping Docks

Main Island Main Street

New!

Main Island Overview

Market Island

Docks

Main Island Main Street

Main Island Minor Street

View From Winery Roof

I will be sure to post updates as they develop and maybe even some screens as I begin to make progress.

Even some simple re-colouring would work well there, say instead of the orange roof tiles you have blue for example. Such a small thing will make a difference :thumbup:

I had considered that but the orange roofs are very iconic about Venice. If it starts to look too much like Anvil I'll do that but for now it looks alright to me.