DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Elsweyr

Section_31

A superb expansion mod plugin created by Lady Iliana alone. Well, technically she used many of the existing modder resources, but she did most of the jobs by herself, which is very wonderful! unworthy.gif

Elsweyr The Deserts of Anequina is, in my opinion, a breathtaking environment with great scenery. Yet, at the same time it is refreshing to see a new landscape and visit new locations on the desert. My in-game character and his companions currently spend most of their times on this Khajiit homeland. I have visited the cities, but haven't seen many of the smaller settlements or unique locations. I am still using the September updates, yet there are still more to see. Still, I intend to upgrade to November update soon. But then again, new updates seems imminent with the city of Dune and Rimmen probably included. Elsweyr is still in Beta, but it's already awesome. :clap:

As one of the fastest growing and popular modification in Oblivion, I believe it deserved its own thread. Oh, and I'm surprised Elsweyr hasn't been mentioned here before tongue.gif

• 1 month later...

I have tried it and it is extensive in scope, the goal it seems is to completely populate all of Elsweyr with rather unique cities and native Khajiit tribes, and indigenous creatures ,so far only about 24 quests but Llana is supporting her mod with consistent updates.Visually she has done a very good job and seems to be lore consistent. I intend to keep it my permanent load order, would recommend it .