DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

hello :)

DsoS

Hello!

I'm John

I'm coming from both TESNexus (DSoS) and Bethsoft forums (Allimir85) Hence my ID here Dsos_Allimir85 (I couldn't choose between the two, lol)

I followed a link from bethsoft and found this forum, and I'm hoping that I can learn more about modding, and get more help with my WIPz mod, I can do most of the modding, but when it comes to scripts and quests its like multivector calculus (its a math course I'm going to have to take for a Engineering Degree, if I decide I want to go that route in college)

anyway, I hope that I will have fun here and find people who are willing to help me with my script/quest problems, and get to know the modding even better :eyeroll:

Some of my hobbies are...

Asian Girls especially Japanese XD

Anime any and all (but mostly Chobits, Azumanga Diaoh, Ichigo Marshmarrow, and the alike...Death Note, etc...Not so much Bleach or Naruto (too many episodes make a anime boring after awhile)

Oblivion

Computers

Some stuff that I do not like are...

the neighbors below me in the apartment complex

sports

Vodka (bad experience back at Christmas Eve Night 2008 :/ ) (1-pint and a 140-lb 6'4" person NOT a good mix, lol)

I guess that's it.

(for a side note, if you wondering why I listed all that, I'm sorry, I'm waiting for my next class to begin and just trying to pass the time)

anyway, I'm going to start exploring the forums to see what I can find :D

Welcome to TESA DsoS! :wave: Glad to have you! You'll find many great people here and modders more than happy to help you learn! We have some very talented scripters and quuestbuilders here. You'll be handling those on your own in no time I'm sure.

:pints: If you have any questions, just ask!

Welcome to TESA DsoS! :wave: Glad to have you! You'll find many great people here and modders more than happy to help you learn! We have some very talented scripters and quuestbuilders here. You'll be handling those on your own in no time I'm sure.

:pints: If you have any questions, just ask!

Thank you for the warm welcomes. :)

I'm glad to hear that there are good scripters and QB'ers here. I'm sure that I will end up driving them all nuts with my scripting needs.

I have tried to use the CS wiki for the scripting tutorials and failing at most parts, but learned a few things here and there. But mostly from me opening vanilla scripts and looking over them, but still don't understand much about them. I have successfully modified a few to work with what I need, but those were simple EvilStone things, lol

again, thanks for the welcome, and I'm looking forward to learning what I can