DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hi everyone :)

Jahmir0

Hi everyone!

I´m Jahmir0(here and in Nexus) and prasutagus in the Beth Forums. I´ve started learning how to mod a while ago but haven´t released anything yet. I´m just learning for now, trying to see how far i can go. I´ve worked with the CS a lot(probably even more than i´ve played oblivion:P) and now i´m really into modelling. I´ve been modeling for some time now but never modeled anything for oblivion(not from scratch). After that, quests and scripting etc.

Anyway i heard a lot of good things about this community especially when it comes to learning how to mod. So here i am, hope to learn a lot from you guys and also help out in whatever i can.

Cheers :D

jahmir0

Hiya Jahmir0 and welcome to the alliance. You`ve found the right place to tune your skills for sure. Rider`s CS Basics course will lead you through 4 complete lessons to a possible final exam release. I highly recommend it as well as all the myriad other tuts to be foud in the enclave. Here keep these safe from the notorious evil cookie snagger... :D;):wicket:

• 2 weeks later...