DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Glad to be here

QQuix

First of all, I would like to congratulate you all for the site and the invaluable services you provide.

I am a scripter that knows a lot about a very narrow area of modding (mostly moving things around).

I am an active member of BGS Oblivion forums and TESNexus forums and I can see many familiar names around here.

I mostly work on proof of concepts, most of them as building blocks towards my main long term project: The Evolving Society (an empty island that the player has to 'raise' to a thriving community with a large city and a several villages).

Which leads me to the reason I joined: I've just finished a mod and I am interested in the beta testing 'services' you provide. The mod is called "QQuix - Construction Suit" which I will describe at the BTA forum.

Take care!

(oh . . .the ShoutBox . . . not sure I understand it . . . from a newcomer point of view it seems like just a lot of unrelated, encrypted phrases)

Hi, all

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I already had a hard time sorting out two similar dragon icons at the BGS forum. Now, here, I thought everybody had a dragon icon. Fortunately, you three guys came along to prove me wrong. Lol.

(Just kidding. The dragon is beautiful)

Edited by QQuix