DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Galvon's Oblivion Creature Database (Updated 15th Sept 2011)

Galvon

Okay this is it. I will make GOBCD or give up trying. Here is how it is being laid out!

• The program will use a spreadsheet to grab the info for each creature.
  • Easy access tab menu for each type of creature.
  • All stats taken from UESP.
  • (Possible) Expansion into Shivering Isles creatures and a seperate version for OOO

Here are the creature categories:

• Animals
  • Monsters
  • Goblins
  • Undead
  • Daedra

The next part of this project will require some volunteers if people are willing to step forward... I promise you'll get a good pension, health care etc while working for me don't worry ;). What I need is pictures. One picture for each creature in the game sorted into their categories. If you are interested please PM me and I can give you a list of creatures to snap and send to me :) credit will be given of course.

If nobody wants to help I don't mind it is entirely up to you if you fancy doing something in your spare time :)

Picture categories:

• Animals: Assigned to - Me (Currently). Completion - 0%
  • Monsters: Assigned to -Me (Currently). Completion - 0%
  • Goblins: Assigned to - Me (Currently). Completion - 0%
  • Undead: Assigned to - Me (Currently). Completion - 0%
  • Daedra: Assigned to - Me (Currently). Completion - 0%

EDIT: I have had to postpone once again due to illness T_T

Edited by Galvon

hmmmm will do on the screenshots got a link to the gallery of one in the early stages of working on creatures: http://tesalliance.org/forums/uploads/1266894980/tn_gallery_1303_104_45257.png that is right at start of the project though. GOBCD is a program which people can use if they want to find out how much health, magicka, fatigue a creature has. It also includes what level the creature is and what advantages, weaknesses and soul it has

Edited by Galvon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

How is this gonna work?, what's teh UI gonna look like?, Is the data going to be stored externally?

About the data, just thought, what if you used a DB and had different sections in it for OB/Skyrim and have a game option in your app so people can select the game they want to see the creatures for?.

Would save you a ton of coding :yes:, Makes updating as easy as uploading a new DB XD