DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] Ulfgard Chronicles

Zaldir

Ulfgard Chronicles

We're still recruiting people to our team:

Exterior Designers

Interior Designers

*Any help is welcome of course, but this is what we need the most.

Features

A New World

A new world consisting of 3 lands. All 3 unique, and you'll know when you've entered a new land.

New Creatures

New, and interesting creatures! From new "normal" animals to foul monsters!

Quests

It will feature many, interesting quests. It will have 4 main quest-lines, based on your decisions. They will also feature multiple ends.

Unique Characters

Characters with a real personality and background. No character will look alike, and everyone will have their own unique personality.

New Factions

2 new factions to join. Become a rebel and fight the king, or destroy the rebellion! It also features 2 sub-factions: The Vikings and the Bandits

Experience a new world, full of dangers! From snowy mountain-tops to dark forests! Meet unique and interesting characters in this new world.

Ulfgard Chronicles is a new mod that will feature the realm of Ulfgard. The realm consists of the three provinces, Snjarland, Drengrey and Ulreth.

The Provinces (Map)

Drengrey

A land filled with dark forests! Here you'll have to watch your back, as the land is full of bandits and evil doers!

Inside these forests are plenty of villages and camps, all fighting to survive.

Snjarland

A cold, snowy province. Knowing how to make a fireplace is the key to survival in this harsh province.

This land is ruled by the Chieftain Ragnar.

Its mountain-range, goes from the far east to the west, and divides the land from Ulreth and Drengrey.

Ulreth

The province where the king of Ulfgard lives. A brutal king, who cares only for himself and the nobles, and not for the people.

That is why the people here have gone against the king in a rebellion! Join them or join the king in this struggle.

Here, green plains stretch as far as the eye can see, and light forests filled with peaceful animals is found in the middle of the land.

To the south, it borders to Snjarland, and its snowy mountain range is a nice view for the inhabitants of Ulreth. To the west lies dark Drengrey, where no one dares travel. Those few who dares, never returns!

The Factions

Rebels

The rebels fights the king of Ulreth, and fights for the people! By joining them, you will not be getting heaps of gold, but just the thought that your helping the people is enough, eh?

Ulrethian Army

The army fights for the king, and against the uprising rebellion in Ulreth. You want gold and riches? Then this is the perfect faction for you!

Subfactions

Vikings

The Vikings live their own lives in the cold and almost inhabitable land of Snjarland. On the southern shores, they are being invaded by the Vanirs, and it's your choice if you want to help them or not, and maybe even work against them... They also play a part in the main quest in Ulreth.

Bandits

The bandits robs travelers and merchants in the dark forests of Drengrey. No road is safe in this land because of these bandits. They are well organized, and lead by one leader, but still they seem like uncivilized ravages! Like the Vikings, they do play a part in the conflict of Ulreth.

Mod Team

TehBuddha - Team Leader (Interior/Exterior Designer )

Zaldir - Quest Designer

Armagedd0n - Interior Designer

TodaY - Texturer/Exterior Designer

Dominick - Scripter/Modeller/Texturer

Leodoidao - Storywriter/Quest Designer

Mishaxhi - Scripter/Quest Designer

TheDragonEmperor - Storywriter

SaboteurSam - Voice Actor

We're currently heightmapping the world. :)

This is the overview of the world

VikingWorld.jpg?t=1269975660

Snjarland

- Snjarland is a snowy, cold province

Drengrey

- Drengey is a big province of much forests, villages and hidden camps within the woods

Hapland

- Hapland is a province where the king of Ulfard lives... It consists of big, green plains, farms and small villages stretched out within the province.

I would like to join as storywriter and quest designer... I have quite a bit of experience in doing it. If you want to check my mods:

My link

but I´ll only be available in one month or so.

I am fascinated by norse mythology, I´ve got a mod on my own (a WIP) which bears some similarities with your project:

My link

As I finish my mod I will be able help you in yours, it will take a few weeks now...Just finishing my quest.

In case I am accepted in the team, please contact me so we can discuss more about the terms.

Insanity Sorrow, don´t worry!!! I am not leaving TESA for other forum. :sick: I like this site here, just as I liked the people here!! Even the fierce moderators :D "Grrrrrrrrrr"

Zaldir, I visited your site, but could not find a way to register on it. If you are a senior ally and have the right for a personal section for your project, as Maxwell said, it would be a nice idea. I have been studying norse mythology as a hobby, I´d just love to write a story related with those myths!!!

I have made some experimental landmasses/cells for my mod which were related to norse mythology: Yggdrasil (the ash tree), Bifrost (the rainbow bridge--- still not finished, working with the rainbow is driving me insane!!!), Muspelheim (the fire realm), Nifelheim (the ice realm)and others that weren´t finished yet. Some of them will not be included in the final version as they were experimental and did not fit to my purposes, so I could spare them for yours. But this would be a subject to discuss with you in a proper place...

For now, what would you say??

@Zaldir: If I remember correctly Senior Allies can ask DR to have a personal section of the forum opened for large projects... Think you might want to use those?

Max is correct. Senior members may request a private project forum for their mod and their team. It would only be visible to your team and the moderating staff if you want. :D

I don't agree with you recruiting users on TESA and taking them to your forum :sick:

Looks like their just using an exterior forum for their project, should be okay, no worries. :D

We use our own forum for private talks only, but for every public announcement we use TESA/Bethsoft Forums/Nexus Forums. :P

We've had some recent trouble with folks abusing the recruiting privilege. As long as you guys maintain this thread as your project develops you're fine requesting help here, just make sure you don't recruit folks and leave us wondering what ever happened with this. ;)

And as others have pointed out, you do have some privileges you could make use of such as a private hosted forum, just let me know if that's something you want to do. :D

I think we will be sticking with our site (at least for now), as we want more than just a forum on it. :)

But yes, as I said, we will be using TESA for any public announcements. :yes:

And Leodoidao, registration should now be possible.

• 2 weeks later...

We're done with some interiors, and heightmapping.

But this will go extremely slow, if we have no more than 1 exterior Designer. (+ me, who do whatever is needed :D )

So, if anyone wants to give it a try, please post an application on our forum. (It's not a job, and you work as much as you want) :)

Good that you're making some progress. XD

Because we teach modders here I would say the majority of the TESA regulars are already committed to a project so you may have trouble finding much help on this board. Just keep at it and keep posting pics, don't worry about how long it will take with one designer or whatever, just keep moving forward and post regular progress. That is the best way to get help, let folks see you make progress, let them get excited about the project and they will come to you to help. :)

[EDIT] You already have 5x the help I had in RST's first year, so suck it up kid :D (<-- Meant in the most friendly way, seriously, help is hard to come by, so plan on doing it with what folks you have and hope you are fortunate enough to gather more help later as the project gathers steam)