DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Clutterers Guild

grond

Thanks StarX!

They're all Khett's ideas ( except for the last few - those are from the mind of another of the viciously adorable heads of this guild ) :salute: I'll definitely share the wealth with you! Between IS, WillieSea and you, Mage and donnato and Jacko, I hope to never learn proper texturing. I'm sorry if I left anybody out, but I kinda hope I did, less work for me...:)

Yeah there'll be no crossing off here. Make twenty watering cans!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the Elderscrolls mesh (meshes\architecture\imperialcity\interior\icelderscroll01.nif) be useful as an upperclass partially rolled up scroll? Maybe someone can get rid off some parts of the mesh to make it look less similar to the original. :salute:

Would the Elderscrolls mesh (meshes\architecture\imperialcity\interior\icelderscroll01.nif) be useful as an upperclass partially rolled up scroll? Maybe someone can get rid off some parts of the mesh to make it look less similar to the original. :salute:

Might be thoughtfully retextured and cut a bit. That one might work, StarX.

EDIT - It's in the folder, Will. 1 down!

Now how do you want these released, Clutterers? Singly, or as a package?

I think a package deal. With constant updates of course. Perhaps with 'version' control.

For example:

TESAClutterV10.7z

TESAClutterV11.7z

etc...

That way you know what version you have and can get the latest. I would guess each version would contain 'more' clutter in it for use in your mods.

[EDIT] Ohh, good one DaMage! I like the dustbin and brush. We just need some dust bunnies now. :salute:

Ok then - this is a strange and wide open modding event. If someone sees the spool now and want it, anybody can just grab it here. Washington, are you okay with that?

I'm okay with it, but if you make something and would rather release it yourself, feel free to do so.

Or if you want it to be a part of this package, and want it secret and safe, PM the .nif and .dds's to me.

This project is loose and wide open, so if you choose to make something from the list, its YOURS to release how you like! :salute:

EDIT ~ Mage, it looks perfectly janitorial. :)

We could do both - have people upload them individually, but somebody can periodically group them all in one package. Ones that have been added to the package can get prefixed/suffixed/orsomething to make it easy to see what's in package and what's not. :salute:

Cool, then I'll grab whatever you all want to add to this, and make a full collection. If anybody wants to get theirs out solo, DON'T give it to me.

That sound good folks?

I promise to give credit where it's due!

I dunno, creating yet another thing for mods to be dependent on is scary. I'd be more cozy just packaging the stuffs independently in mods, unless it got so huge that it didn't make sense anymore.

However, we can certainly make an .esm to save modders a few extra steps, and we can include a test room where all the objects are displayed. I'd be happy to put that together once we have enough stuff for it! :)

Edit - wha, WillieSea is skeered of little ole's OBSE? :salute:

Oh, I totally misunderstood your context there! :facepalm:

Nah, there's no need for OBSE. The .esm (and in retrospect, an .esp would be more prudent) would just be there get the items into the CS initially for ease of use, and thus wouldn't contain any scripts. If there are animated meshes that require playgroup scripts or something like that, we can provide very basic script templates/activator demos to show which animations are which playgroup. Should more than suffice. :salute: