DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] SoT

Zerengil

This is a survival mod I'm planning on doing.

"Oh noes, another one" You might think, but if this goes as planned it will be a combination of most survival mods out there and more.

Let me explain in this order:

Fatigue

^(Sleep)

Hunger

^(Thirst)

Warmth

^(Hygien)

=====================================================================================================================

Fatigue

^Sleep

I've never been really happy with the fatiguw system, as I think that fatiguw is something that stays in the nearly same levels until you rest/sleep.

My idea is that you start with 2400 FP or Energy when you get up after a good sleep.

When you perform an action the fatigue drains, perhaps 15 FP per swing, shot and when you're done with the fight, it goes back to the same value as before -10% of the total FP spent in the fight.

The same goes for running and swimming, but with maybe 1 FP lost/second.

Your FP also drains when doing absolutely nothing, with 100 FP/hour. This can be lowered with higher points in endurance. I'm thinking like this: (130-Endurance = FP lost/hour)

This makes a player with 30 endurance loose 100 FP/hour, with a minimal loss of 30 FP/hour.(Without cheating)

Everything will make the player loose FP, with it's own amount or equation.(Wich is skill/attribute dependant)

To regain FP you need to sleep, sitting down on chairs will only make the hourly loss into 2/3 of normal, ie. 20 instead of 30.

In a normal bed/ second best bedroll you regain 300 FP/ hour slept.

This makes paying for a better room at a hotel finally pay off. :hugs:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunger

^Thirst

Might be snatched from another modder (with their approval) with some edits by me.

There are some quite good hunger mods out there wich I only have some minor things I dislike.

Eating raw meat?!?

Not if you don't want diseases...and a cooked venison both tastes better and gives you a better energy boost.

Stews - Want to make a ready meal with venison, cucumber and lettuce? ...allready have a ready made stew but don't need all of it at this time?

I'm going to try to add empty bottles wich you can use to split up stews and (maybe) even potions.

The Hunger points, or HuP starts at 800 and decrease at a steady rate, 100 per hour.

When eating a cooked venison for example, you get 200 HuP and if u then eat 3 potatoes you get 30 HuP each.

On the other hand, if you cook them together into a stew, you get a total of 400 HuP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warmth

^Hygien

:P

Edited by Zerengil

• 4 weeks later...