DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Poison testing and function

Dark Hound

Please give me some ideas I don't want to make them OP, also I want to make them sort-a unique

Examples:

Poison of Pain /(W) damage health 3 pts. 15 sec/(M) damage health 5 - 13/(S) damage health 11 - 9/

I could instead of that make them longer, deal less damage but add drain health to them?

Holy Water /(W) sun damage 28 instant/(M) sd 46/(S) sd 68

I'd instead of sun damage put light because Supreme Magicka makes vampires take damage from Light spells which is neat but I don't think everyone plays SM so I guess I could make a few versions

Poison of Numbing /(W) damage speed 5, drain speed 10 for 10 sec, damage fatigue 3 for 10/(M)damage speed 8, drain speed 22 for 10 sec, damage fatigue 6 for 10/(S) dmg speed 12, drain speed 38 for 10 sec, damage fatigue 9 for 10 sec, burden 50 for 10 sec

I guess I can field this one.

All three of those effects are non-hostile. You can't make a poison with them.

Instead, you can make a script that casts those effects on a foe. I can't remember how to force a spell to be cast on a NPC/creature without making them cast the spell themselves(short of casting it as a ranged spell under them aiming up, which doesn't work all the time, stupid water!), but I'm sure it can be done without using Abilities, which might cause some problems.

Oh, and small heads up: Sun Damage doesn't work on NPCs. Or anything other then the player. Stupid, and a sign of either laziness or incompetence on the side of the programmers, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

Ok guys i made 4 different kinds of poisons, each has 3 levels weak , medium and strong

1. Armour Piercing Acid

Disintegrate armour 5 for 20 sec

Weakness to normal weapons 10% for 20 sec

2.Poison of Degeneration

Damage health 3 for 15 sec

3.Poison of Slow

Damage speed 1 for 9 sec

Burden 87 for 12 sec

4.Paralyzing Poison

Frost damage 2 for 9 sec

Paralyze 3 seconds

Well, a knock out effect could be done a couple of ways. Most of which don't need a script.

1: Just a powerful damage fatigue effect, or a couple, each doing damage for a period of time based on how strong it is(more damage=less time). Benefits of this method include a non-instant knockout effect, at the cost of possibly leaving them out for longer then intended.

2: Drain Fatigue effects with a higher effect then most NPCs have(1000 could work, but actually finding out a range would be better because you could set it so some people pass out while others don't). Benefits of this method include a set time for which they will be knocked out, at the cost of them being downed instantly.

3: A mix of both 1 and 2, having either a powerful but instant damage fatigue with a small but lasting drain fatigue, or a powerful drain fatigue with a lasting damage fatigue that keeps them mostly drained or actually does enough to prevent recovery during it's duration.

I've also heard that disintegrate effects can't be longer then instant for them to be effective, since they only work during the first frame it's in use, but I don't know from experience how true this is.

Well, a knock out effect could be done a couple of ways. Most of which don't need a script.

1: Just a powerful damage fatigue effect, or a couple, each doing damage for a period of time based on how strong it is(more damage=less time). Benefits of this method include a non-instant knockout effect, at the cost of possibly leaving them out for longer then intended.

2: Drain Fatigue effects with a higher effect then most NPCs have(1000 could work, but actually finding out a range would be better because you could set it so some people pass out while others don't). Benefits of this method include a set time for which they will be knocked out, at the cost of them being downed instantly.

3: A mix of both 1 and 2, having either a powerful but instant damage fatigue with a small but lasting drain fatigue, or a powerful drain fatigue with a lasting damage fatigue that keeps them mostly drained or actually does enough to prevent recovery during it's duration.

I've also heard that disintegrate effects can't be longer then instant for them to be effective, since they only work during the first frame it's in use, but I don't know from experience how true this is.

Yeah but that won't wake up the guy if I attack him do you understand?

Oh. Well, no, it won't. Those were just ways you could do it in vanilla. I know that the gas arrows in Thieves Arsenal knock out foes, and they wake up if you attack them.

Same with the sap, they pass out but wake up when you attack them. Uses OBSE, though, but if you know how to script, anything's possible.

Oh. Well, no, it won't. Those were just ways you could do it in vanilla. I know that the gas arrows in Thieves Arsenal knock out foes, and they wake up if you attack them.

Same with the sap, they pass out but wake up when you attack them. Uses OBSE, though, but if you know how to script, anything's possible.

What about TIE's gas arrows?