DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Wip] Cruento Venificum, The Revolution (the [Relz] for a small mod)

Dane

Pointless mods  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more pointless mods?

• Hell yeah!
    • Nope, got enough of them
    • mods? I want chocolate chip Cookies!

[WIP] Cruento Venificum, The Revolution

I'm going to expand the mod to add more spells and a whole new magic school, that also includes (skill) level based spell effects

Current spells: (more than open to suggestions) Crossed equals Completed

Unenchant (weapon)

Enchant

Force push (target)

Force Push (area)

Blood Potency (weapon)

Spell Making

THE ORIGINAL MOD

Cruento Toxicum

– Dane Co. Pointless modv1

Linky: Clicky!

Background and inspiration:

I got bored and wanted to script something and this is what popped into my mind.

Features:

• Bottle blood from any enemy.
  • Use it to poison an enemy.
  • Newly made meshes and textures for the vials

Requirements:

• OBSE

Incompatabilities:

No known so far.

Updating:!

Overwrite everything

Installation:

Just put all the files in your Oblivion/data Folder

Uninstallation

Remove all files associated to this mod

Credits:

InsannitySorrow - Vial Model and textures

YX33A - A better name

Everyone at TESA - for supporting me

Anyone else I forgot - Send me a message and I'll add you

Dane – TesAlliance (preferred way of contacting me)

InsannitySorrow (vials)

Usage:

Dane – TesAlliance (preferred way of contacting me)

InsannitySorrow (Vials)

contact me for permission to use this mod, if I don’t respond within 2 weeks you can use it.

Edited by Dane

Having a bit of a issue: My 1/4 quarter full vials seem to be lacking meshes(and maybe textures). Indeed, upon checking in TES4Edit, it shows that they do not have a model assigned to them, as with the other poisons.

Another thing of note is that you can't read the book, you can only activate it(which grants you the spell).

I'd also suggest using Damage health instead of drain health, but mostly because the drain effects are low(and somewhat useless).

Thanks for the update. Loving the meshes, even if I haven't figured out how to get more then a quarter of a vial of blood yet(guessing it's leveled or something). Icon's still missing on the 1/4 vial of blood, at the very least, but it's not as bad as not having meshes(that would drive me crazy). Then again, I don't know if it even includes icons, but hey, no big deal to me.

• 3 weeks later...

thats easy to do, and I Might add it... (The force push is added, and almost balanced still need to make it change the Skill rate) but what kind of teleportation? like the MW Mark and recall or to specific locations?

Edited by Dane

I have a "force push" spell which I made for errr well no reason :huh:, It takes the targets weight and players skill into consideration when cast, so lighter targets are pushed further than heavier targets. Will helped me get that bit working.

Also I made a Mark/Recall spell for the Eska Cair, it allows you to mark six places and after a small duration after you marked a location, there is a nice effect that appears to aid seeing the marked location. Free to use.