DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQz] Three small modelling/texturing requests

ZuTheSkunk

I have three small(?) requests, based on modelling and texturing. This is what I want:

1. A two meshes (as well as textures) of some specific decoration: two rectangular boards with metal mask on each of them, similarly as in theatres. One mask should be happy and surrounded by metal butterflies, while second one should be angry and surrounded by skulls (image). They are supposed to be a decoration for the Gates of Madness from SI, and a markers that tells to which side of the Isles those doors leads (this is where I would like to place them). Obviously they should be a bit more detailed than it's shown on the first image. :P

2. A FastForward (running) animation for Scalon from SI. There are no vanilla animation fitting his body (I've tried using ogre's FastForward animation, but it doesn't look very good), so that's why I'm requesting a new one. Similarly as in walking animation, he should be moving his mouth while running and keep similar placement of hands. (If anyone asks, it would be far better if he could quickly run to his enemy rather than slowly tramping, since he must reach specific distance before he can start jumping.)

3. Just a little thing to change in face texture (image). First, I want to remove those black, sharp parts near the eyes (red circles). Second, to divide each of those two spots in blue circles into two separate spots (so if there are two marked spots now, then there should be four) - those particular spots are very long on head mesh, and it doesn't look very good. (Since for some reason I can't attach a file to this post, I'll send the texture via PM.)

Can someone do this for me, please? :rofl:

I have three small(?) requests, based on modelling and texturing. This is what I want:

1. A two meshes (as well as textures) of some specific decoration: two rectangular boards with metal mask on each of them, similarly as in theatres. One mask should be happy and surrounded by metal butterflies, while second one should be angry and surrounded by skulls (image). They are supposed to be a decoration for the Gates of Madness from SI, and a markers that tells to which side of the Isles those doors leads (this is where I would like to place them). Obviously they should be a bit more detailed than it's shown on the first image. :P

2. A FastForward (running) animation for Scalon from SI. There are no vanilla animation fitting his body (I've tried using ogre's FastForward animation, but it doesn't look very good), so that's why I'm requesting a new one. Similarly as in walking animation, he should be moving his mouth while running and keep similar placement of hands. (If anyone asks, it would be far better if he could quickly run to his enemy rather than slowly tramping, since he must reach specific distance before he can start jumping.)

3. Just a little thing to change in face texture (image). First, I want to remove those black, sharp parts near the eyes (red circles). Second, to divide each of those two spots in blue circles into two separate spots (so if there are two marked spots now, then there should be four) - those particular spots are very long on head mesh, and it doesn't look very good. (Since for some reason I can't attach a file to this post, I'll send the texture via PM.)

Can someone do this for me, please? :rofl:

I think I could help you on number 3 but the image won't let me edit it via Picasa then I tried doing it with paint but I think that would take a lot longer because I would need to get the colors correctly

This is what I had in mind: Use Picasa to "replace" target point with another part of the picture that is not gonna get replaced by the selected part thus allowing you to copy a part of the face and overwrite the target by doing so you can make it look whatever you want with the same colors

I also think I have a solution to number 2 try clannfear's running animation or try using some of the vanilla animations maybe if one fits try speeding it up

Edited by Dark Hound

Hmm. Okay then, if you wish to try something with it, then I'll send you a texture. :rofl:

I also think I have a solution to number 2 try clannfear's running animation or try using some of the vanilla animations maybe

Nope, none of vanilla fits, and Clannfear doesn't fit even more, since the game will squash Scalon's body mesh, trying to adjust him to Clannfear's small body.

Edited by ZuTheSkunk

Hmm. Okay then, if you wish to try something with it, then I'll send you a texture. :rofl:

Nope, none of vanilla fits, and Clannfear doesn't fit even more, since the game will squash Scalon's body mesh, trying to adjust him to Clannfear's small body.

I'm having a problem with finding the right tool for opening them files... I tried using Adobe Photoshop 7.0

Okay guys, with using a bit of copy/paste and some experimenting, I've been able to merge changes you've made and make everything looking perfectly in-game. :lmao: Great thanks for both of you. :lol:

Now only number 2 remains, if donnato still wants to work on nr 1. ;)

I`m out Zu...Dark Hound wants it.No problemo...he`s got it.

I`m out Zu...Dark Hound wants it.No problemo...he`s got it.

Umm... he has taken only 3... am I wrong? Just to remind, number 1 is about masks, 2 about animation, 3 about face texture.

About number one you want me to make a model and texture it? :lol:

If you're enough knowledgeable about modelling, then yes. :) Otherwise someone else can take it. ;)

Well If you still need number 2 here it is: Cat Face Supreme! ;)

That was number 3, I've already been able to make the thing with previous screens from you and don, but thank you anyway, the newest version looks very good. :lmao:

Umm... he has taken only 3... am I wrong? Just to remind, number 1 is about masks, 2 about animation, 3 about face texture.

If you're enough knowledgeable about modelling, then yes. :lol: Otherwise someone else can take it. ;)

That was number 3, I've already been able to make the thing with previous screens from you and don, but thank you anyway, the newest version looks very good. :lmao:

I have a lot of experience with modeling however I haven't been able to find a good program for making

Although would you like that the whole mask goes along with the boards and butterflies/skulls ?

I have a lot of experience with modeling however I haven't been able to find a good program for making

Ah, okay then. :lmao: About program, have you tried Blender?

Although would you like that the whole mask goes along with the boards and butterflies/skulls ?

Hm, what do you mean? I wanted to make masks, butterflies and skulls as metal 3D objects glued/nailed to the board, if that's what you mean.

• Upvote 1

Two things: the lower part of mask (below mouth) should be more tight, and corners of the rectangular should be rounded. Aside of that, it's okay. :clap:

BTW: What program is this?

Ok I understand what you want, you do understand that this will require me to use a lot of circles?

The program.. well its the good old AutoCAD 2004 :)

Edited by Dark Hound