DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Greetings.

Saad

grertings to you, or better, salaam aleikum.

Very few things to say about me: i'm half italian and half Moroccan, 46 yrs old, muslim, and happily married (1 wife, and i dont want more than her)

Some other things to say about the public me: old Morrowind player (i started few years after the release, with GOTY), mods collector, and very interested to learn about modding, because i want my own homes, with the services i prefer, and also i like slightly modify the existent mods, for have a better world around me, partly made by myself.

Usually many people love the glory and fame to see their own mods in some forum, maybe in a hall of fame: differently, i want learn modding for myself. I'm greedy, very greedy, and without desire to show to anything "how good i am to mod" make a name for myself and end with mods in some hall of fame, but only for make the necessary makeup at my game and have the world i have ever desired.

Morrowind and mods sometimes has only slightly mistakes that can be corrected easily, then, why not work for this?

My english is very broke, then, if you don't understand me in any way, please say clearly, don't turn around the matter, and say "i haven't understood, repeat" and i will try to write better.

Bye for now.

• Upvote 2

i hope to have tuime to learn....the main problem is the time zones, i'm on the other side of the world:)

About Morrowind, i'm more or less satisfied with mods, but i see some lackless. Now i'm sure to NOT become a grand super-modder, but i want learn well how to make homes and Npc's.

If you want i will explain my idea later in the general forum. Or here, as you prefer..

Timezones are no problems at all when using a forum. I'm probably in your timezone as well.

I was about to say the same, but I seem to have my own personal timezone that varies from one day to the next!

Hve a :lmao: Make sure you put in a safe place before the cookie monster grabs it. XD

I'm disappointed that someone has already taken the helm of cookie snarfer around here. I'm too slow! :)

Anyway, hello and stuff!

well, i'm back, finally.

Now i will put here what i seek, and what i need, the essentials.

I had been, and i am again, a hard Morrowind gamer, a devote explorer, then, with ES, i discovered the world of mods.

Suddenly i discovered that mods can help much my game to become better, and i started to create folders in which put all mods found (i have almost 200 i think) then extract the better from the whole stack, and put into Morrowind.

With the time, and the experience, i started to understand how better my own Morrowind, but i have seen that mods can't satisy me at all: most was uncomplete, or simply i saw that something missed, and i have start to think about modding, but there's was not any place where learn correctly.

Now i have discovered this place, and the desire to mod is came back, hard and persistent: please, explain to me the classes system, how run, then i will start my new online school for modding.

If you want know more about my objectives, please tell me where i can place a new post and i will explain better my own aims.

(in the meanwhile i will eat the muffins offered from the house-ty!)

Edited by Saad

he heh vometia, in my past i had a marvelous love story at dfistance with a US mistress, and she was large...

better value what we have into the heart than some more extra pound....also large people are more nice and well disposed than slimer^^