DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Looking for a partner to help tweak a WIP mod

lonewolf_kai

I've been working on a mod for many months now, and it's development should be nearly finished. However, I've been having some very frustrating problems that are making me want to abandon the project, but I'd hate to do that with all the work I've put in it. So....

I'm looking for a partner-type tweaker/tester for this WIP mod; someone that's good with scripting and how NPCs work (generally speaking). I pretty

much have all the leg work done so your involvement shouldn't be too tedious or drawn out. I just need to tweak some settings and work out a few bugs in the scripts and the NPC reactions that I'm having some trouble with. I will fix whatever issue needs to be done for correction so you won't have to do that.

If you'd like to help, of which I'd be grateful for, post here or PM me and we can start a dialogue. Needless to say, your name will be included on the credit listing, and more than likely on the top. Rather than claiming complete authorship by me alone, I've already named the author as a team, which I have dubbed Wolfpack Productions. :rolleyes: Get it? Because I like wolves, and it's a team effort aka a pack of wolves? Okay, I know bad naming.

But anyways, I could really use the help here; thanks for reading.

Edit: Almost forgot, check my signature lines for the link for more information regarding the mod. It's titled Stealth Wars.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

I like wolves too XD Have you seen the anime series wolf's rain?

In regards to the topic, I really really like the idea. I think unexpected skirmishes like this would add a lot to the immersion factor. I'd love to help you but I am just not in a position to do so. You have my support and encouragement though. XD

depends what you need doing because I might be able to help you

It would be a minimal amount of work. I pretty much have all the work done. There's just something I'm not seeing in the variables that I help with. Also just need someone to check over the scripts to make sure they look alright. I might need some help with some of the NPC actions. So far I haven't seen anything go wrong. With one exception. But the main thing is the scripts.

And, thanks for the support Rowan :wallbash:

Edited by lonewolf_kai