DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello!

ionisthebear

Welcome to TESA Ionis!! XD Brilliant to see you here! Pay no attention to the soon to come cookie thief accusations. I have no idea what they're talking about. None at all. I never steal welcome cookies.

:lmao: Mmph...ok maybe just this one. :P

and welcome to the VAP as well! :rofl: I think you're going to find a good home here!

• Upvote 1

Hello and welcome lonis to TESA. Since the cookie snagger has already been here this one might survive :lmao: .

I'll take that.

What, there was something else? Oh yeah, "hi". :rofl:

Aye it be reet grim oop north :P.

Lancashire? That's somewhere down south, isn't it? Still, at least it's not as southern as Manchester. XD

Could you possibly be from the mad world of Cumbria??

No, not from Cumbria. Besides, they talk funny over there. :D I'm from the much more glamorous locale of Tyneside, ever most fashionable and cultured part of the British Isles don't'cher know! Just ask Brian Sewell. Which always makes me wonder, why did Tyne Daly's parents name her after a rather muddy river in north east England? :lmao:

Edit: not that this has anything to do with your intro thread, or more importantly, biscuits/cookies/cakes/whatever. :o

North west. Follow the rain and you'll find us

Well, south west for us, at risk of labouring the point: but the point was mostly to mention haggis, which is what we'll find to the north west. They roam free in border country and prey on sheep and locals, away from the eye of gamekeepers skilled in the art of haggis stalking. (Yeah I know haggis is a bit stereotypical of Scotland, but hey, if Rabbie Burns can write an ode to them, I think I'm entitled to talk rubbish!)

I sometimes wonder if it'd be nice to exchange our freezing winds for your rain. I'm inclined to think... no.