DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

I need help with my oblivion crashing

zane

What do you mean open it?

It's a zipped file, just unzip it and place the esp file into your Oblivion\Data folder.

When you launch Oblivion, go to Data Files and check it.

ok so what do i do ounce i download them all ,play it?

Let me ask you then, have you EVER been able to play Oblivion on this same PC or is this your first time trying?

The graphics card is pretty low but wouldn't be the cause of crashes during the logo screen. You would just have to adjust your video settings in the game.

Well zane, I'm not sure how much more help I can give you. I don't even know if you've followed all the advise that's been posted here because you're not providing very much information. :yes:

What have you done so far?

Back before it stopped working, did you add any mods?

Please help us help you by giving details. One sentence is no way to troubleshoot a problem such as this.

OK asking someone to give you software on this site is strictly forbidden. As Hana stated it is illegal. All the suggestions she has given you... as well as others... will get you to have a stable game. If you are honestly interested in making oblivion work you need to tell us EXACTLY what people here are asking for. We are willing to help you get through this but if you do not give us step by step what you have... what you have installed and where you installed it to then we can be of no help.

This topic is closed.

15. P2P Content, Bittorrents, CD Cracks, and Criminal discussions are not permitted anywhere on the site. This includes but is not limited to drugs, hacking, piracy, and jailbreaking which are all illegal activities, or are of questionable legality so are not permitted here.

If you are playing a legitimate copy of the software it could not be corrupted in the manner you describe and further, you would be able to sort this issue without discussing piracy and cd cracking by simply backing up your load order and reinstalling. Do not open another thread for your issues here.