DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Darkness Hollows POKE the Boss screenie thread!

WhoGuru

Alright all you Halloween goblins out there! The Halloween mod isn't the only annual tradition around here! Post a screenie of your character in game on the look out for the entrance to Darkness Hollows.

Last year it was the Tiber Septim hotel. This year Rider has made it more of a challenge for us. :evil: The entrance is a shack...somewhere in Cyrodiil. Sooo, find a shack somewhere, poke in the windows, irritate the neighbors, look under the door mat and nudge the cat and take a screenie of your character on the hunt!

:)

Make em good! Feel free to ad-lib some lines, diaogue, story, whatever to really give them some life. :P

Off you go kids! Trick or treat!

PS: For added fun, post them in the WIP thread on Beth if you're in the mood. :)http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1117724-another-halloween-mod-from-tesa/

• Upvote 1

gallery_1333_105_111062.jpg

And Aya said sweetly, "We don't have to have trouble here, do we Erline? If it's not this shack, then just tell me which one it is, and you won't be joining your husband quite so soon then, hmm?"

gallery_1333_105_432053.jpg

Aya stood unnervingly still, her bowstring unnervingly taut, and purred coolly, "Now Malintus, think of your wife. Lovely Glistel would never forgive us if she returned home to find herself a widow, and we can't have that, now can we? Just tell me which shack is it, and you'll be alive to greet her when she gets home."

gallery_1333_105_737203.jpg

"Nothing would please me more than to deliver you to Sithis early, Marauder. This is your last chance. Where is Darkness Hollows?"

Edited by Khettienna

gallery_1192_137_64640.jpg

Aurorae stumbles across an abandoned camp after searching high and low for the shack that was suppose to have a clue about this Darkness Hollows. Aurorae wonders if this Darkness Hollows really exists or if that guy in the long dark coat just sold her on a myth.

Do you see it? Is Darkness Hollows in there?

gallery_86_3_146347.jpg

Elm: Close the window!

Red: Did you see that?

Elm: I did not see that.

Red: Why wasn't he wearing pants!?

Elm: and was that a sheep?!

Red: I don't want to know. Let's not mention we were here....to anyone.

Elm: When we find that dark Rider guy...a shack he says.

Red: I need a bath.

At a farm window looking for a sign.

gallery_785_68_7375.jpg

Looking high and low for the Hollows.

gallery_785_68_95002.jpg

Lady of the North does your book point towards Darkness Hollows?

If anyplace rates the name of shack then this is it.

gallery_785_68_3720.jpg

I can not find a worst shack then this.

gallery_785_68_37955.jpg

Surely you have found the location of the Hollows?