DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Darkness Hollows

DarkRider

TESA's 2010 Halloween Challenge Winners

• Best Overall Scare Grand Champion: WillieSea

• Best Creature Scare: JulianSull

• Trickiest Level to Complete: WhoGuru

• [bonus Award] Most Memorable Character: Mishaxhi

The final Version of Darkness Hollows is nearly ready for upload, once it is it will be hosted on TESA and mirrored elsewhere for the masses. Thanks to everyone who competed you all did a great job and our second Halloween masterpiece has been another grand success ! I hope all of you will return to compete again in TESA's 2011 Halloween challenge! :blink:

v1.6.0 NEW Version Update:

• Repaired Keychain Mod Conflict in Level XI
  • Repaired the Level I Exit Sequence
  • Adjusted Hint Guide
  • Added Missing Keys

This will be the final version of Darkness Hollows. While we can't guarantee that there will never be any other mod conflicts, we've invested as much time as we can in this for now. It's time to move forward to the next holiday (and to finishing RST for me) but we hope you enjoy playing Darkness Hollows and come back again next year for our next Halloween Challenge.

On another note, I've had a few PMs now inquiring about future challenges and ESV, when Bethesda releases ESV with a stable toolset we will more than likely carry our challenges over to that game instead of Oblivion but until then, all future challenges will be for Oblivion. :thumbup:

Stuck at the END... need help!

I'm finally at the end of this mod and I can't figure out how to continue. I've killed Lord What'sHisName and took his soul key sword. I've gone around and turned off all the valves in the room and clicked on all the sappers, but nothing happens. What do I need to do?

TIA

There are 3 valves for each tank. Only two of those valves must be turned. When you hvae the right set of valves turned, the tank will empty to the bottom.

When the tank empties to the bottom, the spirit above will be freed.

Free all the spirits and then use the 'gateway' to exit.