DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] ORE 12 Mods of Christmas 2010

WhoGuru

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-*- -*- -*- -*- -*-

The Fifth Mod of Christmas is:

Arie's Xmas House by Arion

a_ArieXmas.jpg

This cosy log home is the perfect place to spend a snowy Christmas. Elegantly and festively decorated inside, the home is set on three levels. On the first floor is the living room, down a level is the well equipped kitchen and on the last level is the grand, comfortable bedroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9TPyfMxvGM

These are absolutely fabulous! I see that the licenses allow use in other mods with credit - well don't be surprised to see some of these models in a future release of Imperial Furniture Renovated :woot: I'll also drop you a line to let you know your mesh is now available for sale :wicket: That's what I've been doing with IFR - finding beautiful resources and making them available for purchase by players to decorate their homes with. I've even "recruited" InsanitySorrow - although if you've noticed he's been a little testy of late, it's my fault :woohoo:

The only bit of fineprint:

Imperial Furniture gives credit, not royalties.

Edited by AndalayBay

-*- -*- -*- -*- -*-

The Sixth Mod of Christmas is:

SNOWLEAF LODGE by Shezrie

a_SnowleafLodge.jpg

Located high above Applewatch Farm, this unique log house sits on a hill top and features a cosy large living room with fireplace, a full kitchen and dining area. Upstairs is a large office and the bedroom. The Imperial City, Chorrol and Bruma can be seen from the balcony off the bedroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS94OOreMkg

-*- -*- -*- -*- -*-

The Seventh Mod of Christmas is:

Snowy Dreams by Hanaisse

a_SnowyDreams.jpg

Snowy Dreams is the perfect name for this lovely home. Surrounded on all sides by serene snowy mountains, the setting is peaceful and idyllic. Inside you will find a large lounge with a roaring fire and comfortable chairs. There is also a large kitchen with dining area and a small bedroom off this. Upstairs is the master bedroom, cosy and complete with some gifts. Downstairs at basement level there are a further three cosy bedrooms. Plenty of room for all those Christmas guests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBTw4ckECZ8