DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] John's Creature Mod

Johnn123

So awhile ago when creating my leveled list overhaul i got the idea to make a creatures mod. However due to time constraints ive decided not to make it as large scale as i had originally planned. I had orignally planned to make something as widescale as MMM. but you know what RL can due to modding time so ive cut it down to my list of personal favourites which are:

Barghest 01

Dragons (6 color variations, also have non-functioning front arms) 01 02 03 04 05 06

Hellish Spirit 01

Tiger 01

Triceratops 01 02

Tyrannosaurus Rex 01

Skeleton Lich 01

Unicorns (black and white variants) 01 02

Werewolves 01 Starx you may recognize him :rofl:

2 Wraiths courtesy of Starx

As you see not to big, but a nice number to work with while adding diversity and a few new creatures not in any other critter mods.

EDIT: ok forget the daedroth replacer, i cannot get it to look right at all so ill just leave it

Credits:

======

AlienSlof - Hell Hound Resource - Barghest

Ferry and UK47 - Tyrannosaurus Resource

Leo Gura - The Lost Spires, Hellish Spirit and Skeleton Lich

Mr_Siika - Triceratops Resource

Ogramirid - Tiger Resource

Starx - Werewolf from Tamriel Worldspace Creature Pack and 2 New Wraith variants

Edited by John