DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Interior Cell Space

Halperin

Do interior cells essentially have unlimited space? What about when they have water? I added water to my cell, and in the construction set, the water only covers a specific amount of space in the x and y directions. However, I played it in game and the water seems to go on endlessly. Also, is the water in an interior cell infinitely deep?

Square of water? You are talking about an interior cell?

The game decides it based on the object in the cell. If there are not objects past a certain point, then its considered out of bounds.

There is also a limit to how big the cell can be rendered, but I am not sure the valutes on that. Perhaps past 10000 and -10000. :)

If you are thinking of putting a huge interior in a single cell, don't. If this were Fallout, then sure, but without render spaces, the game will render ALL of the cell, causing a lot of lag. And by that means, do not worry about the size of an interior space, you shouldn't be using all of it anyway.

If you are thinking of putting a huge interior in a single cell, don't. If this were Fallout, then sure, but without render spaces, the game will render ALL of the cell, causing a lot of lag. And by that means, do not worry about the size of an interior space, you shouldn't be using all of it anyway.

Well, the thing I like about the interior cells is that they are pitch black, and I like the feeling of emptiness in an interior space. That being said, I want a fairly large, but not huge, interior cell. The cell is kind of like a maze, so it's large but spread out. I'm pretty sure the face count shouldn't go above 400,000, or even 300,000 for that matter. Thanks for the replies.