DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] The Staff Emporium

Hanaisse

Staff01_test1_2.jpg

Attention all you Mages out there!

Tired of the plain old dull drab staff? Unimpressed with the same old model for each staff you get? Would you like a little more choice and pizzaz to suit your own style?

Then come visit the Staff Emporium, a new shop that will cater to the fun, the unique and bring out the inner Mage in you!

Whether you're a Mage, Druid, Bard, Healer, Sorcerer, Diviner, Evoker of the Dark Arts, Enchanter, Witch or Witchhunter, Wizard, self-proclaimed Shaman or just like pretty sticks, the Staff Emporium will have something for you!

This mod will feature;

A new shop to specialize in buying and selling of, well, staves.

Including;

- new and existing models

- new hi-rez textures

- some basic staves, some new with unique names

- different versions of enchanted and unenchanted

- an offhand staff (!)

- how many? I don't know yet.

I've enlisted the help of InsanitySorrow who is a wiz at modeling and texturing new weapons (check out The Arsenal!). We've already researched new models, and he's already completed one! (textures not complete)

I'm not sure how long this will take, we're not in a hurry, but stay tuned, I'll show more previews here and there to get you all excited.

• 1 month later...