DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

I'm recruiting a team

Moraelyn76

Hi all, we are a team that is developing a brand new province in Oblivion. This province is specifically Skyrim, which will have its own unique storyline.
We have formed a small team, but we are still short of people. We most need modellers to help us with creating dungeons, furniture and armour.
If you have a desire to help us in this challenging endeavour, then drop me a private message.

I'm also sharing our work in progress

Oblivion_26.01.2022_15_15_43.png

Oblivion_2022-09-01_01-08-00-37.jpg

Oblivion_2022-09-01_01-07-43-84.jpg

Oblivion_2022-08-29_02-19-49-67.jpg

Oblivion_2022-09-01_01-07-35-82.jpg

Oblivion_20.08.2022_5_18_40.png

Oblivion_20.08.2022_5_16_59.png

Oblivion_20.08.2022_5_16_32.png

Oblivion_20.08.2022_5_15_28.png

Oblivion_20.08.2022_5_14_04.png

Oblivion 20.08.2022 5_11_31.png

Oblivion_07.02.2022_13_33_16.png

Oblivion_07.02.2022_13_32_02.png

• 2 months later...

Looks fantastic! I'm not skilled enough with the TES Construction Set sadly. However, I am seeking to learn and improve my skills. I can also help in other ways like bug testing, documentation, etc.

Personally, I have been trying to construct a village for Cyrodiil. I'm struggling to find a suitable map location to start construction. I am also struggling with the layout.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if it can be of use, but the Morroblivion project, now under coordination of DaggerfallTeam made some great advancement in the convertion of assets from Project Tamriel to Oblivion recently, it can be of use because a lot of material from Skyrim: The Home of the Nords for Morrowind is converted and working, but to use it you probably will have to make morroblivion as a requirement for your mod. I'm interested in learning modeling myself, but not even began doing it, perharps in the future I can be of use. Where can I be in contact and follow your advancements in this project?

Tamriel Data for Morroblivion: https://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/tamrieldata-v9-morroblivion

Anyway, this is already a great work on this project! If I can make some advice, I would say for you guys not fall in the temptation to copy everything from Skyrim and let your creativity flows a little bit thinking what was Skyrim 300 years before the events of TES V? Maybe would be a good idea to share some ideas with Daggerfall team, cause they are working too in mods in the area of Hammerfell and High Rock, which historically have territorial disputes with the Nords. Morroblivion and Daggerblivion projects have their own Discord foruns, that can easy the communication and the sharing of ideas.

The other projects alike I know of is Illiana's Elsweyr Anequina and the Black Marsh project from AndalayBay which you can follow in his own forum: https://lcigaming.ca/forums/topic/17391-wip-argonia-the-black-marshes/

Good luck, and I'm already in need for more news and expecting a lot to play that mod, and maybe working with you in the future. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 7:20 PM, polyzito said:

I don't know if it can be of use, but the Morroblivion project, now under coordination of DaggerfallTeam made some great advancement in the convertion of assets from Project Tamriel to Oblivion recently, it can be of use because a lot of material from Skyrim: The Home of the Nords for Morrowind is converted and working, but to use it you probably will have to make morroblivion as a requirement for your mod. I'm interested in learning modeling myself, but not even began doing it, perharps in the future I can be of use. Where can I be in contact and follow your advancements in this project?

Tamriel Data for Morroblivion: https://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/tamrieldata-v9-morroblivion

Anyway, this is already a great work on this project! If I can make some advice, I would say for you guys not fall in the temptation to copy everything from Skyrim and let your creativity flows a little bit thinking what was Skyrim 300 years before the events of TES V? Maybe would be a good idea to share some ideas with Daggerfall team, cause they are working too in mods in the area of Hammerfell and High Rock, which historically have territorial disputes with the Nords. Morroblivion and Daggerblivion projects have their own Discord foruns, that can easy the communication and the sharing of ideas.

The other projects alike I know of is Illiana's Elsweyr Anequina and the Black Marsh project from AndalayBay which you can follow in his own forum: https://lcigaming.ca/forums/topic/17391-wip-argonia-the-black-marshes/

Good luck, and I'm already in need for more news and expecting a lot to play that mod, and maybe working with you in the future. Cheers!

Thanks for the tips!
I forgot to attach the link to our server in Discord at all( https://discord.gg/a43UHEUwwB

Edited by Moraelyn76