DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Strid Relleisel

WhoGuru

Strid Relleisel - Strid River Hall in the Ayleid.

Sooo...this started out as a house, gained a ruin, lost the house and has become an excavation now. :lmao: Depending on feasibility, and IS put this idea in my head, I would like the player to actually be able to "excavate" areas of the ruin in one form or another and, of course, gain 'rewards' for their doing so. I mean, what's the point of excavating if you don't find anything shiny? :P

Very early stages right now. I have the exterior mostly built. I'm in the process of cluttering it now, giving it that look of being a working dig. I hope. XD The ruin interior itself I've not built yet. Still percolating that one in my head, though it does now have a rather nifty entrance.

I do plan a quest, still working the details of that in my head as well. :P I would love to be able to have something that actually looks like a real excavation, a real dig. XD Roped off square holes in the ground, trowels, brushes, etc... That's the wishful thinking at work. LOL

I don't usually do the whole WIP thing but as IS and a couple others are going to be helping me out on this, I thought it a good idea to have someplace we can all natter about it. :pints: and of course anyone else is more than welcome to chime in, cheerlead or make suggestions.

A shot of the current exterior:

gallery_86_22_143691.jpg

This is the entrance to the ruin, a ladder down:

gallery_86_22_99045.jpg

This is the bottom of the entrance:

gallery_86_22_43527.jpg

This is, of course, built on the River Strid. :P Actually just downriver from the Silorn ruins. In fact, you can just see them in the distance. LOL

New screens as I tinker and trudge and generally toss dirt around go here: :D