DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Strid Relleisel

WhoGuru

I`ve been having a mooch around Strid whilst Red`s having hard drive issues and have been taking some screenies and I`ll post some every now and again( with Reds approval obviously.....no spoilers :thumbup: )Anyway,heres a general overview of the dig area..

Oblivion2011-03-1005-28-45-98.jpg

Can I mention the many ways in which I adore this screen and the way it makes my ruin look? :wub: Brilliant and gorgeous Stoney! Thank you!

It's water in that round pit looking thing. :lmao: which is surprisingly hard to see given the ambient light. I'm fiddling with it.

Manta, I suppose I could toss a tent up for you somewhere. :P per your comment on the pic page. LOL

I'm wishing I didn't have to work tonight. XD I'd much rather stay here and keep rolling on Strid. I don't wanna put it down!! ARGH! XD

Looking great! The only thing bothering me are the steep yet grassy slopes. Might want to slap some rocks on those to make them look like cliffs.

From what I've seen, WhoGuru's already thought of that, it's just that what you are seeing are WIP shots, she hasn't fleshed it all out yet. :D

Yep Rider's right. :P I've been focusing on the construction the last few days and haven't gotten around to breaking up all those sheer walls yet but it's on the list. XD Yes, I actually have a list for a change. was the only way to keep straight everything I still have to do. :lmao:

I meant that shock face in the best possible way stone :thumbup: They look amazing. And Who this is a great idea. I'm stoked to play it!

EDIT: They look like a magic item that wasn't meant to be found just got dug up and is releasing some seriously potent magic. Kinda how oblivion gates change the sky.

Edited by Game3nder