DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Helbourne's Resources?

oT4YLORo

I need Helbourne's Resources (Filled Bookcase, Alchemy Wall Chart etc.) from some mods I am doing and i can not find these resources anywhere i have them from the Cyrodil Upgrade Pack by Giskard, but if i use them in my mods the users have to have it too and it is a very large mod. Does anyone know where i can find this Resource?

• Upvote 2

Here you go! You'll find most of Hel Borne's resources here. As far as I know, this is the only site where he's left them up. :D So be kind and give due credit to him for his outstanding work. :pints:

http://www.egg-of-time.us/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=37%3Aressourcen-und-replacer&Itemid=54&layout=default&limitstart=50

and welcome to TESA! :wave: Nice to have you. Have a cookie! :cookie4u:

Actually Helborne is a "she" :D We contacted her on Nexus to get permission to use her Chitin armour in our mod. She responded quite promptly (and gave us permission :)), so if you need to contact her, you can do it on Nexus.

:blink: You know, all the times I've chatted with HelBorne on Beth over the years SHE never once mentioned she was a she! :lmao:

:blink: You know, all the times I've chatted with HelBorne on Beth over the years SHE never once mentioned she was a she! :lmao:

She didn't - I peeked at her profile :D I thought I had seen something somewhere else that suggested that too.

Yeah, careful IS, we're invading the Oblivion modding scene :lmao:

Actually Helborne is a "she" :D We contacted her on Nexus to get permission to use her Chitin armour in our mod. She responded quite promptly (and gave us permission :)), so if you need to contact her, you can do it on Nexus.

Really... And me being a nerdy guy, that makes them so much more cool...

Call me shallow, but damn if girls in gaming don't get major cool points.

She didn't - I peeked at her profile :D I thought I had seen something somewhere else that suggested that too.

Yeah, careful IS, we're invading the Oblivion modding scene :lmao:

:lmao: I feel cheated she didn't tell me. All this time I was chatting with a fellow gamer girl and didn't know it! XD

As I said, she didn't tell me. I peeked at her profile. And it was under the old settings, so maybe it was set by mistake - now you have me wondering! Maybe you should drop her a line and see what she says :D

I will say though that the majority of our team are women. We've only allowed a couple of very privileged males to join :lol: Hel Borne isn't part of our team, we just asked if we could use the armour.

Edited by AndalayBay