DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Galvon's Oblivion Character Sheet!

Galvon

Well between revising, looking up Computer Science degrees and other general things I've started learning C# and have put together a nice little piece of software for all of you! :D. It doesn't do much though XD it's only really useful if you want to have a reference to your character without having to go in-game and alt+tab back and forth.

GOBCS.png

Okay here's a quick tutorial.

1) Fill out all the necessary boxes until you get to the path box.

2) Type out the directory you want the .txt file written to (it has to use double \\ not C:\Users\Galvon\Desktop\test.txt it has to be C:\\Users\\Galvon\\Desktop\\test.txt I'm working on a better method though)

3) Click Create your sheet!

4) Viola if everything went to plan you should have your .txt file waiting for you in your specified directory!

This is currently version 1.0. Things I'm looking to add to v 2.0 are:

- Easier path specification,

- Multiple formats,

- Skills maybe?

If you have any queries just post them here!.

Download it now!

Edited by Galvon

Umm...instead of typing in the || path...how about an auto detect ? I don`t know how this works but I`ve used some utilities that ,like nifskope, put up a browser box then records the path I navigate to and records it...again I know not the first thing about coding and so, don`t know what`s involved but I do know that I can mess up a free lunch...anything more complicated than that...even more so. :P

Sorry for my idiocy/ignorance, but what does this actually do? And what is this useful for? No offence intended, but I don't follow what's going to be in the file at the end if I go to the effort of downloading, installing and running this.

Vac

Sorry for my idiocy/ignorance, but what does this actually do? And what is this useful for? No offence intended, but I don't follow what's going to be in the file at the end if I go to the effort of downloading, installing and running this.

Vac

No offence taken :). Basically some people like to post their characters portfolio (e.g. name, class, birthsign etc) when on an RP thread. This program is meant to make it easier than having to alt+tab in and out of OB to read their characters name, birthsign, class and their skills in the next version. You simply fill in the information (the other info is for RP like backstory and such) you then specify where you want to create your .txt file (working on a better method) when you click "Create your sheet!" it creates a .txt file in your specified directory. This .txt file contains you info you put into the text boxes. Does that clarify it? It's not incredibly useful but since I'm learning C# I wanted to make something with it which may be useful :)