DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

hello from Amherst, Massachusetts

bozance

Hi, my name is Steve and I LOVE the Elder Scrolls. When I was a kid I would run through the woods with friends and we pretended monsters were around every corner; Oblivion with its hyper-realism brings those days back and then delivers the monsters for real. It's so much better than an outlandish fantasy setting for me.

My favorite games: Zyll (action RPG, for 1 to 2 players, co-op or deathmatch--and this was all text, and written in 1984 for the PCJr--nothing like it before or since), Ultima 3 and 6, Thief 1 and 2 (LOVE Thief), Morrowind, Oblivion, GTA Vice City and San Andreas. Oh, and Half-Life 1 and 2. Also got hooked on building Duke Nukem levels back in the day.

Currently writing a conditional novel and hope to be done in about... um, five years.

Looking forward to 11.11.11. Honestly, just excited and happily surprised that I can still get excited about a game at the age of 40.

• Upvote 2

Hello and welcome bozance. I didn`t even get my first computer till I was 52 and since I needed something to try it out on I went to the game store and was suggested to Oblivion but then saw Morrowind sitting next to it. I think honestly the $5 or so difference in price decided me on MW and I`m glad it did. I was immediatly enthralled and didn`t get around to OB for quite some time.

Hey lookie... :cookie: ...

Hail, bozance!

Thief 1? Thief 2? Elder Scrolls? Vice City? San Andreas? Half Life 1? Half Life 2? Duke Nukem?

I think you and I are going to get along pretty well!

Well then, whether you're interested in modding the Elder Scrolls/Fallout/Other game, discussing games & life, joining in the Tavern Tales, joining the Voice Actors Project/BTA Guild, I welcome thee!

Enjoy your stay. And here, have a mount. :simba: