DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Antiscamp signing in

Antiscamp

Hello. I am Antiscamp. I've been modding games since the days before it was actually called modding. I specifically remember one of my first projects, which was a simple modification of Sid Meier's Pirates back in the nineties. I just changed the pictures in-game to ones of my own liking. That was indeed modding, although back in the days it wasn't called so.

The first mod I ever created and released for a game was called the Alcoholics' Guild (2005) for Morrowind. It added a house with a few NPC's outside the city of Seyda Neen and was mainly done for a few cheap laughs. I then went on to create a mod called Tel Nechim (2007) for the same game. That mod was the first to take me months to finish. I did that mod during a turbulent and negative part of my life too, and it gave me breathing space in what was otherwise a rather sad life.

I continued with modding Oblivion and released several new villages for the game, one after the other. Runestone Village, Mage's Cross, Lilyvale Town and the latest, Eastbrink Town (all of them in 2009-11). During these days I was also modding the Civilization game series and created a fantasy mod for Civ 4 called Fairy Tale which took me all of 2010. That one got good attention, I was chosen as one of the Editor's Choice for Best Single Player Mod on ModDB along with greatness like Nehrim, and I was actually featured in the pages of PC Gamer at one point. I also created a Hundred Years' War mod for Civ 4 and 5 respectively, but lost interest in the game series with Civilization 5.

Today, I am working on a great project for Oblivion called Dibella's Watch which is set in its own worldspace. I've created a large continent by doing masses of landscaping. Every tree and every stone is hand-placed in my Dibella's Watch; there are quests, hundreds of NPC's, cities, villages, towns, castles and enemy factions for the player to tackle. At the time of writing the mod has taken me over six months and is not yet completed. I aim to finish it well before Skyrim and also aim to create mods for Skyrim as well. I have great things ahead in store for you in the field of modding.

Edited by Antiscamp
  • Upvote 2

Hello Antiscamp!

Good to see another experienced modder here. The Alcoholics guild sounds like something I should join... rather than being a fighter or mage or thief, I think I'll be an alcoholic instead. :D

Anyway, here's the customary cookie. :cookie4u:

• Upvote 1

Welcome Antiscamp!

I hope you'll enjoy here and that you won't have any more negative turbulence in your life.

I was found your mod Dibella's watch interesting and pretty when I saw it first time. I have downloaded it at once, but haven't tried it. Now I'll have to update before I try it.

First thing that got my attention was the map. It's very nice!

• Upvote 1