DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Why, hello there.

IxFlashPointxI

Hello all. I came upon this website when I was searching for Blender help, and I like what I found. I looked around for a little, then decided to join.

I wanted to introduce myself in the chatbox, the people who were talking seemed pretty cool. Little did I know, I had to make a post before I could do that. Fail on my part.

Anyways, I'm IxFlashPointxI. On some forums I go by TheOrangeToes. I don't really remember why I have the two different screen names...

Well, I'm trying to get into modding. More so just learning some tips and simple stuff for future reference. My computer isn't very good, and can barely run any games. Im trying to save for a new computer around Christmas time, so I can get into modding Skyrim. But since I won't have the money until then, I'm stuck with the xbox version until Christmas.

If you guys have any suggestions on a good gaming rig (with a price of somewhere between $600-$800 Dollars) then please tell me, I have no idea what would be a good setup. But, I do know custom-built rigs are better for gaming.

Anyways, thats me for you. I think I'm gunna like this place.

Hiya IxFlasnPointxI and welcome...you have indeed stumbled upon the right place. We are devotede to teaching/learning/ and sharing...it`s the TESA motto if you will. Have you considered building your own PC..? Scary I know but the fine folks here helped me do it (to my amazement) and now I`ll never buy another premade rig, We have lots of beginner to advanced classes to get you started in modding/modeling for Beth games. Folks here are the best for answering your questions. Anyways Welcome and here`s some supplies to get you going...:cookie4u::pizza::pints: