DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Skyrim Fan Interview

Johnn123

Disappointing that there aren't any questions or answers that haven't already been addressed somewhere else. I'd already been able to glean those answers myself from reading various bits and bobs across the web. That's the trouble with a fan based interview though, not everyone is equally well read, so there were some "no duh" questions asked and as usual Todd gives without giving away...the man's a master at that :rofl:

You know, the one thing I have not heard, but an interested in, although mundane, is lockpicking, I want to know how they are handling it... why didn't anyone ask about that?! LOL

Some of this was new to me, as I have not read nearly the same amount of info that DR has XD However that which was new, interested me, or saddened me, not sure if loosing another part of the armor makes it worth it...

Disappointing that there aren't any questions or answers that haven't already been addressed somewhere else. I'd already been able to glean those answers myself from reading various bits and bobs across the web. That's the trouble with a fan based interview though, not everyone is equally well read, so there were some "no duh" questions asked and as usual Todd gives without giving away...the man's a master at that :rofl:

The bigger issue was that the question were submitted back in May. A lot of stuff was answered after e3.

You know what I noticed? In question 3 where theyre asked about whether armor is like in Oblivion or Morrowind, they dodged the part where whether we could equip clothes under armor. I wonder what that could mean? Maybe the possibility of that returning?

You know what I noticed? In question 3 where theyre asked about whether armor is like in Oblivion or Morrowind, they dodged the part where whether we could equip clothes under armor. I wonder what that could mean? Maybe the possibility of that returning?

Either they accidently missed it or they have no intention of allowing cloths under armor and just did not want to mention it. The fury of TES fans can be great indeed when they feel jilted in some way... all those letters fly from keyboards and all. I would only concider the feature of use if, when you wear something that would show skin, you see the clothing instead but thats just a personal opinion.

Also, although they mentioned bodies having 2 types, large and small basically, they did not mention weather beast races would see the reversed foot. If they did that then I hope they did a really good job on the animation because personally it did not look great in Morrowind (I know many here would disagree but thats your opionon compared to mine so its just that, opinion) and would rather NOT see that body type return unless truely done well.

You know, the one thing I have not heard, but an interested in, although mundane, is lockpicking, I want to know how they are handling it... why didn't anyone ask about that?! LOL

I believe I read somewhere that lockpicking will be a minigame again, just like in Oblivion.

I believe I read somewhere that lockpicking will be a minigame again, just like in Oblivion.

And here I was hoping you would have to beat the lock at a game of 21! LOL.

I was hoping for a minigame but I was just wondering if they will do something like OB or something a bit more FO-like.

Honestly... I kinda wish I knew nothing about Skyrim :smug: That way it would all be a grand surprise when I first play it. Mystery is a valuable tool also... its almost an art walking the line between not enough info and spoiling it too much. At least I have the ability to limit what information I relinquish with my own mods.