DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WiPz, kind of] Integration - The Stranded Light - Integrated!

bg2408

Hi everyone,

a few of you may have heard about a small mod called "Integration: The Stranded Light", containing several guilds, a city, over 80 quests and some more funny stuff. However Integration requires two major gameplay mods (RBP and LAME). Integration - Integrated! has these requirements removed. It is essentially the same mod, but this time you can just install and play it.

Trust me, that was a bigger task than it sounds like, both gameplay mods were deeply rooted into the actual quest mod. Which is why, in its download, you'll be able to find two versions. One with RBP and LAME integrated (so there is merely an easier installtion provided), and one without any gameplay alterations (i.e. without any actual gameplay modifications of RBP and LAME).

As far as I know the mod is already finished. It was tested for several months, so in theory it should work. However I need someone to test the finished installation package. That no meshes or textures are missing (or not loaded due to some file name hiccup), that everything works as it should. Prior testers only used the .esp file, and put together the resources from the other mods - now that they already have all resources, they can't test if any resource is missing (well, d'oh!) - or if something else in the installation file may be broken.

More informations and screenshots can be found here - however that's the "normal" Integration mod, that with requirements! If you're willing to test the requirement free version, please drop me a line, and I'll send you the link.

Best regards,

bg