DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

(W.I.P.) Moonshadow

Mannimagnus

Moonshadow_Azura_TESA.png

Author.png

Update.png

5th December 2011

Description.png

Moonshadow, the realm of Azura, is a twilight country of shades and half-thoughts. Moonshadow is a giant garden full of roses, holding such beauty that it makes mortals half blind. It is blindingly beautiful and colorful. Flowers, waterfalls, majestic trees, and a city of silver decorate the realm, but it is all a blur. The colors run like water. It's damp from the rainy weather while the wind smells like perfume. Azura lives here in a palace. The Winged Twilights are her servants.

Content.png

• Enchanted Daedric realm
  • Epic branching questline
  • Companions
  • New flora
  • New dungeons
  • New clutter and furniture
  • New architecture
  • New creatures
  • New races

And much, much more!

Status.png

☑ ☑ ☑ ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠15% Planning

☑ ☑ ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠10% Design

The main story and the basic landshape have so far been planned. Moonshadow will take a couple of months to fully plan and then another few to start. The story I have is dramatic though lore friendly. Let me reemphasise that, the story is very dramatic.

Recruitment.png

Moonshadow is not recruiting at the moment. Moonshadow will be recruiting when there is enough content to show and the work needs to be split, most likely early 2012. (I'm aiming for between February and May.) If this is a project which you will definately want to be a part of however, send me a PM and I'll add you to the roster when I start recruiting.

Edited by Mannimagnus

• 4 months later...

Surprised at the lack of replies to this project. :stare:

But this is so cool! I've always been interested in visiting the daedric realms. Have you looked for any concept art? That's always a fun thing to do. Plenty to be found at http://www.deviantart.com/

Looking forward to seeing winged twilights again. They were always my favorite daedra next to golden saints and dremora.

Also how did you make that banner in your sig? where did you get the font typeface?