DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Bored Professional Voice Actor Enjoys Modding Scene

MrBromin

Hello, my name is John Bromin, I'm a professional voice actor with around 10 years experience in the industry, John Bromin is one of several of my stage names, and is used to keep my works a bit isolated from each other. You may not know who I am, but you've potentially heard my voice if you've had to set through those rather dry work safety videos.

While those provide a fair source of income from me, I've always had a passion for character work. Advertising is fine, Work Safety pays the bills, but character work is food for the soul.

My current setup that I use is an Apollo Twin from Universal Audio, a Manley Voxbox Pro for my pre-amp and a Townsend labs SphereL22 modeling microphone which honestly I mostly got for singing and kept for voice over work.

I've done a small batch of mods in the past working with various members of the Bethesda modding community (With older projects using a prior mic setup like The Custom Voice Resource - CVR [where I did the vocal work for the male versions of Pure, and Lilac], and the Mind Games Mod for Fallout 4 [where I play Frankie Fitzpatrick]) and the world of Machinima, (Recent work involving The Adventures of Fireteam Zeta [Where I play Lt Cade], Pillar of Calamity [Where I will be playing Pvt Meyer], Cogs in The Machine [Where I played Captain Openhouser] , and a bunch of radio dramas and audio books.

Don't want to make my first post a bunch of links so if you're curious I'm sure you can hunt down my work, if people would like I can point towards my CastingCallClub Profile where I've got a quick and messy demo reel of some of the work that I've done in the past.

As said: I enjoy doing little freebie projects from time to time, they're a fun way to relax between paid gigs, and I've always taken joy in helping folks get their mods off of the ground with solid voice over work.

I also do my own little mods from time to time for myself but most of those are nothing to write home about, got my start with bethesda modding in the GECK back when fallout 3 launched, and only dabbled lightly in making mods for Skyrim.

Whatever the case hope this place works out for a nice little place to help out with some projects. Good to meet everyone and hope this place is a blast.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...