DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Location location location

comrad1980

im looking my self but want some input, need a little plot of land thats easy to get to has a nice view and is snow covered when i say view i mean not aimed at a hill :D like i said im looking but sence this is a release i want to get some feed back so as not to place it where (I) think its a good spot but no one else does you know, any way i leave in 4 hours to work in SC ill be back in 4 days thank you all for your help and its an honor to have your feed back

It's always best for you to pick the spot. :)

My advice is to run up along the northern border and find something you like. There's plenty of snowy mountains I'd love to live in! Keeping in mind people can disable borders you could even build in Skyrim if you'd like. Once you find a spot you like, open the console, type tdt, then sdt 0 and you'll get information on screen of the cell co-ordinates to find it in the CS. (type tdt again to get rid of it)

One thing you should do when you do find a spot is check this Unique Landscapes map to see if you're in a UL area. That'll typically require patches that you'd rather avoid.

• Upvote 1

and thats why i post :D ty thats very good info to have ima have to run up and see what i can find. my main thing is making people happy if it was me id set it way up in the mountains and cut a little goat path to it just so its super high up lol. but not every one wants that i duno maybe im too worried about the wrong things O.o thank you again for that info will help tons

If avoiding conflicts is your top priority, consider creating a new worldspace. Players can access this worldspace via boat or a cave (like with Pale Pass, one of my favourite vanilla quests). Silt striders would also work though I think a teleporter would be a bit lame.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Lanceor. These days every little corner of Cyrodiil is taken by one mod or another and there will be conflicts between this or that for sure. That is also why I created my own worldspace to populate with all sorts of stuff; because I was dead tired of creating something and then just have to start dealing with all the conflicts.

• Upvote 1