DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[In-Dev] The Chronicles of the Black Company

Ryl

Overview

The Chronicles of the Black Company is a total conversion plugin for TES V: Skyrim, set in the titular dark fantasy world imagined by author Glenn Cook. The plugin will offer a visual representation of the Northern Empire as described in the novels & Green Ronin campaign setting shortly after the arrival of the Black Company, and will change over time based on player interaction and plot progression.

Features

• Two new factions to join or betray.
  • Detailed new continent to explore.
  • Fight alongside your companions as a member of an elite mercenary unit.
  • Take on contracts that will bring you into conflict with familiar faces from the annals of the Black Company.
  • Revamped magic system.
  • Active seasons.
  • Custom art & lore.
  • Much, much, much more!

Media

Coming soon!

Progress

• Design & Documentation: 45%
  • Asset Creation: 5%
  • In-Engine: 0%

Assistance

At this time The Chronicles of the Black Company is not looking for outside assistance. If you are interested in participating at a later date feel free to send a PM with examples of your previous work.

• 1 month later...

Well, I for one would be very interested in seeing this come to fruition. Obviously. I spent a great deal of time modding Oblivion for my own use. I have become familiar with the scripting language Bethesda used throughout Oblivion and the Fallout games. If the Blackcompany project ever needs assistance with AI, scripting, or interior design please let me know. I would very much like to role play in the dark world of Glenn Cook.

Best of luck either way. Look forward to hearing more about this.