DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Help with Variable Teleportation on an Activator

Kliban_Katz

Hello!

I'm making a little house mod for personal use and I've hit a snag. I made an amulet with a script to bring up a teleport dialogue on equip, which works great. What I'm trying to do now is when I exit this "pocket home" through the front door, I'd like it to teleport me to where I last equipped the amulet. I was thinking I could do this through adding a "mark" enchant on the amulet and setting the door to "recall" on exit, but the standard recall script doesn't seem to be available to use on an activator door, and I can't find a resource. I was also thinking that enchanting the amulet with "mark" would also require me to "cast" the amulet's spell in the magic menu before it would mark. I'd like it to do it in the background and automatically.

In short, I want my teleport amulet to mark where I am when I equip it, and I want the door in my house to teleport me back to where my amulet marked me on activation.

My scripting knowledge is limited. Any thoughts? If there's another way to do what I'm looking to do, that's great. I just thought mark/recall would be the easier way to go since I don't use the spells much otherwise.