DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oblivion mod misses and upcoming Skyrim mods

UltimeciaKnight

My Skyrim Mods Wishlist

These are the first mods i need to be in Skyrim :D

Some of them i can help on and some i can just cheer and motivate alot.

Mods i must have to be developed for Skyrim :

1. Jump Animation Change

2. Battle Stance Animation Change (alike DMC Stylish)

3. Block button to block with hands and dual wield. ALTERNATIVELY a pose mod so it can look like character is blocking with dual wield for a picture. (But it would be hard for a movie so it would be better with a mod that makes it possible to block and adds animation to it too.))

4. Font change to make it feel less like Fallout

5. Hoykey button for TM and free camera (forgot command please comment and tell... TCL?) A mod like this is available for Oblivion already / aswell.

6. Crysis armour and Spartan armour and Metroid armour

7. Kratos armour and Tower of Salvation from Tales of Symphonia.

8. Ultimecia armour (This is one fan art of how she looks. Search her for more =)

:oblivion:

What can i contribute with?: Without a guiding hand i can use the TES Editor for designing dungeons or cities or anything. But for most of everything else i need a guiding hand. I am a quicklearner though ;)

i Got all the programs like Blender and PS but it's not like i am good at drawing, i am a photographer... My preferred way would be that i construct a dungeon in where the armour will lay and you make the armour or weapon or book that teaches your character different battle stances that give different boosts in stats.

Message me if Ultimecia armour or any of the other interests you.

Or if you are interested in my dungeons for some other armour that you will make. Unless you are satisfied with just taking chests in the city like alot of mods do in Oblivion ^^

-----. ------

Thanks for reading, share your thoughts and glad thanksgiving!

1. I edited your post to replace all the incorrectly used "k"s to "c"s. If it was once, i can overlook it as a typo, but the whole post had them and it annoyed the hell out of me.

2. We can't start any real modding production until the editor is released.

3. Don't expect custom animations for quite a while. No modeling program supports exporting to Skyrim yet, let alone anything as complex as animations.

4. If you want those custom armors, you must either do them yourself or wait and hope someone makes them, though its unlikely to be soon if at all. Your best bet will be the Japanese modding community, though they don't get the game till December 8th.

Your #6 will probably never, legally, happen. Any further discussion of it and I will lock this thread. Just an FYI.

1. I edited your post to replace all the incorrectly used "k"s to "c"s. If it was once, i can overlook it as a typo, but the whole post had them and it annoyed the hell out of me.

2. We can't start any real modding production until the editor is released.

3. Don't expect custom animations for quite a while. No modeling program supports exporting to Skyrim yet, let alone anything as complex as animations.

4. If you want those custom armors, you must either do them yourself or wait and hope someone makes them, though its unlikely to be soon if at all. Your best bet will be the Japanese modding community, though they don't get the game till December 8th.

Your #6 will probably never, legally, happen. Any further discussion of it and I will lock this thread. Just an FYI.

Japanese modding community? Is there such? Can you link me ^^ Thx

Wait, never legally happen? Can we not do that then? I remember seeing a halo armour mod in a video once, but never actually looked for a download because, well, because it's dumb; but I can respect that people may want it.

Personally I'd rather devote my time and energy to something that isn't someone else's design, but are we actually not allowed to even talk about it?

UltimeticaKnight, you probably saw on TESNexus that there were quite a few modders dedicated to translating japanese mods. There was one talented artist called, uh, "Hentai" who did a lot of custom assets based on popular anime designs, I'd watch that one.

Ultimately things will get made by the people who really really want them, so I guess we can either be patient and take what comes, or roll our sleeves up and do it ourselves. Have you given blender a shot? People tend to be intimidated, but it's really the same as learning any creative process: get stuck in, and soon you'll make your ideas come alive.

• Upvote 1

Japanese modding community? Is there such? Can you link me ^^ Thx

The Japanese community tends to be very secluded and rarely if ever release their things in the public eye. And I can't link to any of their sites because they are filled with many mods/images not appropriate for TESA.

Wait, never legally happen? Can we not do that then? I remember seeing a halo armour mod in a video once, but never actually looked for a download because, well, because it's dumb; but I can respect that people may want it.

Personally I'd rather devote my time and energy to something that isn't someone else's design, but are we actually not allowed to even talk about it?

Things like the Crysis armor have typically been game ports, which is illegal.