DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Sheogorad the Forsaken Isles - ALPHA

Rowan

Just wanted to get this out there:

Download at TES nexus:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37329

Was released in September February, so I'm a little very behind the times, but this was the first time that I had seen anything.

Very pleased to see that an Alpha was released. Even more pleased to see that 1000 + people have gotten to see our hard work. Thank you InsanitySorrow and Lady N as well as to the rest of the Sheo team for all that you've done.

Disclaimer: please don't message me for support or bug reports or anything... this is just a link and a thank you. :)

Edited by Rowan

Wow, I guess I'm even more behind than I thought. I haven't really been involved at all in the modding or even gaming world for more than a year. I was just happy to see that something became of it.

Edited by Rowan

what update are you talking about exactly? Can you be more descriptive of the problem? I haven't personally tried to download and install the latest version of this because I no longer have OB installed on my laptop so I don't think I can be of much help. You can try PMing Phitt on the official boards about it. There is probably also still a release thread somewhere there too.

Hello Tigersong,

you refer to the so called "Update" Mod by David Brasher, I suppose?

Well I think the term Update is a bit irritating as it is not done by the Sheogorad team themselves. Maybe the word "Addition" would have suited better.

Did you read the readme carefully? David Brashers mod requires: Shivering Isles, Sheogorad (of course) and COBL.

Until now I never messed around with COBL but now I got curious so I tried the install by making an OMOD of the "00 COBL core" data from which I activated only the COBL.esm and got the Update Mod to run.

I just arrived in Dagon Fel and have decided to switch between Skyrim and Oblivion-Morrowind. :)