DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Skyrim overhul plans Need advice and feed back

AndrewsDad

1. Disable the compass and add a real compass with out the location markers.

How to do it

The game already has a compass script so have it changed to the real compass

2. Disable the maps

A. Add a World map paper to the stores

B. Add Blank map paper

How to do it

They already have a system that maps out where you walk as you do it so have that script changed to do it on the blank map paper

3. Remove Glass Armor completely and change it to methyl

I have more to it but this is where i would like to start

1. I have seen mods to disable the compass. I suspect you would have to edit the display XML files (if possible) to re-do the compass. Not many people mess with the display layouts, because it can be a difficult process.

2. May have the same problems with the map. It may be partially hard-coded, will see once the CK comes out.

3. Simple enough. Just replace the Methyl armor meshes with the glass ones. Or you could point a new path of each glass armor item to your new folder path with the Methyl armor.

I suspect a lot of of will be trying to learn a LOT when the CK is finally released.